[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This Pokemon has already been traded EVERY FUCKING TIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 794Buzzwole.png (961KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
794Buzzwole.png
961KB, 1280x1280px
>This Pokemon has already been traded

EVERY FUCKING TIME

And no one wants a Pheromosa for it, what the actual fuck, it's a fair trade.
>>
>>30708421
Celesteela is a fair trade for Buzzwole
Kartana is a fair trade for Pheromosa
>>
>>30708421
Not a fair trade.
They only get 2 buzzwoles.
4 Kartanas.
>>
>it's a fair trade.
No it's not.
You get 4 Pheromosas and 2 Buzzwoles.
Put up a Celesteela for it. Better yet put up something from the Kommo-o line so you don't have to throw away a legendary.
>>
>>30708421

So deposit something. Don't just rely on searching.
>>
>>30708421
2 Buzzwoles 2 Celesteelas
4 Kartana 4 Pheromosa
>>
>>30708454
>>30708458
>>30708468
>>30708483
>>30708440

That explains it, I don't know where did I get the idea there was 4 Mansquitos in Sun.

Welp I already traded a Celeestela for a Kartana, at least I have minimum one of each UB.
>>
>Put a Pheramosa up for a Kartana
>Two days with no hits
>Finally say fuck it and search on Seek Pokemon
>Literally everyone wants a Lunala

What the fuck is wrong with Sunfags?
>>
>>30709123
Literal children. Of course, Moonfags are now hoarding Celesteela due to "muh viable competitiveness" so it's kind of just fucked all around.

At least Kartana is easier to get and is rad as fuck.
>>
>>30709249
Moonfag here

Karatana really is cool
>>
>>30708421
Leave a pheromosa on the gts and just wait, dont try to look for it yourself
>>
>>30708421
>Don't want to put up my Buzzswole on GTS for a Celesteela because some cunt will trade it for a Celesteela in a regular pokeball or with a japanese name and that'll trigger my OCD.
>Not a single Celesteela wants a Buzzswole, they all want Solgaleo, Necrozma, or a fucking Tapu.
the GTS is a nightmare.
>>
>>30709299
Just put up a Dhelmise asking for Celesteela. If you don't like the one you get, throw it back for another Celesteela.
>>
>>30709299
>tfw I intentionally caught all the UBs that I wasn't going to keep in regular Pokéballs just to trigger people on the GTS
>>
Just throw an alolan sandshrew up, I did and got the trade.
>>
>>30709299
>>30709367
what's wrong with regular balls? What pokeballs do you use?
>>
>>30709876
Beastballs for ultra beasts.
You know, the items Looker keeps throwing at you in bunches of 10.
The items that have a really good catch rate for ultra beasts.
>>
>>30708421
i got two by offering a cyndaquil and a chikorita.
>>
>>30708421
You can have mines man. I'll take a shitmon for it. It's been nothing but problems for me.
>>
Trade evos that require held items will net you any, and I mean ANY legendary within 1 minute. Electabuzz and Magmar holding their respective evo items are the easiest to farm. I got a whole box of Lunala that way. I swap any Lunalas with nicknames that I get though. Fuck that.
>>
>>30708458

>people are retarded enough to trade the worst pseudo line for a legendary
>>
>>30708421
yo ill have a pic in about 10 minutes maybe but ive got a full box of pheromosas that i got from shit like dhelmise, starters(mostly these) and island scan stuff like honedge. I won't give you any, but try it yourself. You can catch ditto @ mount hokulani
>>
>>30712599
Woops i have no reading comprehension ignore my post rofl
>>
>>30709299
Got one with a lv.1 mareanie
>>
>>30709123
You have to take down your Perhamosa and put it back up every now and then. If you leave it too long, it'll get pushed back to the point where nobody will scroll through dozens of offers just to find yours.
>>
>>30709349
Is Dhelmise actually in high demand? I have a lot of breedjects.
>>
>>30709299
>Balltism for Pokedex fodder
Why would you do that to yourself?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.