[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one expecting the Stars reveal trailer to be p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Am I the only one expecting the Stars reveal trailer to be pretty hype? All they need to do is something similar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmzDL1l3Fag except the screens of the portable games look miniature and then suddenly it goes full HD. That's all the need to do. They don't even need to reveal a single new feature. Just show the game going HD and show the logo.
>>
>>30706010
Just show Lillie and pre-orders will explode.
>>
Just show Pokemon GO connectivity and pre-orders will explode
>>
>>30706021
If there is new post-game content with Lillie they would save that reveal until late like they did with Red and Green.
>>
There's no substantial evidence that Stars is actually happening
>>
>>30706051
I'm friends with one of the leakers. He said he is buying me a Switch if it doesn't happen. Not sure if I want it to happen or not.
>>
>>30706021
pretty much this

she's gained a ton of popularity, GameFreak should know what to do
>>
>>30706010
I'd buy Stars if they went full Resident Evil S.T.A.R.S.

Instantly the best Pokémon game ever
>>
>>30706051
>denialfags
>in this day and age.
>>
File: 1476797571337.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1476797571337.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>>30706010
>the end of that YouTube link says Fag
>>
>>30706051
(You)
>>
It's.
Not. Happening.
>>
>>30706048
I would actually just commit fucking sodoku if this happened, fuck off
>>
>>30708413
Masuda already said they were working on that but then again Masuda says a lot of things...
>>
Am I the only one who thinks it would make so much more sense to call it Pokemon Eclipse because it combines both the sun and moon?
>>
>>30708660
Eclipse sounds too fucking edgy.
>>
>>30708680
Pokemon Twilight
>>
>>30709037
That's better
>>
It's obviously going to be called Pokemon Switch as you can "switch" the day/night cycle on the fly.
>>
>>30706010
I want a trailer like this again https://youtu.be/xgtOSj4nbXU
>>
>>30706051
You remind me of the Fairy shitstorm.
>>
>>30708413
> GO Normies can transfer their shitty Dragonites and Vaporeons over
> Would be a fantastic selling point
> NO! I DON'T WANT THAT!

nigga please
>>
>>30706010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_evqEO5m-o
This is still the best Stars trailer.
>>
>>30706051
More like: There's no substantial evidence that "Pokemon Stars" is a mainline entry related to sun and moon.
>>
>>30706949
How did she got popular?
>>
>>30706021
>Just show Red and pre-orders will explode.
FTFY
>>
They're going to reveal the next game at E3.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.