[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Looker from S/M the same one from ORAS? What's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1479828699463.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1479828699463.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
Is the Looker from S/M the same one from ORAS? What's the deal with this multiverse stuff and the Interpoll? Will it have a central part in the D/P remakes?
>>
Yes, thanks to the boost created by Z-Power, Z universe Cyrus will actually successfully create his new universe, which will turn out to be the original universe.
>>
>>30705137
but wasn't the original universe destroyed by the UBs?
>>
File: 1467391966224.jpg (80KB, 469x526px) Image search: [Google]
1467391966224.jpg
80KB, 469x526px
>Zinnia was right
>>
>>30705175
UBs appeared in the original universe, and they probably didn't just relax on Hano Beach.
But we don't have any idea how much damage they actually did, so "destroyed" is just a theory.
>>
Looker in SM has memories, and was there when Anabel washed up without memories. So the Looker in SM is the one from the Mega timeline.
So if Looker in ORAS is from the original timeline, he's not the Looker that appears in SM.
>>
>he thinks there'll be DP remakes
>>
>>30705075
Pretty sure this is the SM Looker. The events of X/Y/OR/AS did not take place over 10 years ago. As for the Looker that was washed up on the Battle Resort..
>>
WIBBLY WOBBLY
TIMEY WIMEY
>>
>>30705666
Fuck off Lucifer, go shitpost in a smt thread
>>
>>30705806
But I thought that was Hoopa's doing much like the legendaries? Do the legendaries come from other timelimes as well?
>>
>>30705075
bump
>>
>>30705646
>So if Looker in ORAS is from the original timeline
See there an issue with this. The original timeline doesn't have mega stones and he gives you audinotite.
>>
>>30707393
He didn't necessarily get that when he was in the original timeline though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.