[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of perfect IV's if you aren't using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1473119178263.png (11KB, 132x163px) Image search: [Google]
1473119178263.png
11KB, 132x163px
What is the point of perfect IV's if you aren't using something like Hidden Power? If you have a nature, let's say Jolly, and have 5IVs with the SpAtk being the one that isn't perfect, does it really matter in the long run? Is it just autism?
>>
>>30701369
It doesn't matter. People who get caught up on the SpAtk IV being perfect on physical attackers are a joke, but are far and few.
>>
>>30701369
You could argue that it matters to have a 0IV in Attack on your special attackers to minimize Foul Play damage, but at the end of the day, most pokemon function just fine with a penta perfect spread.
Same goes if you plan on using Trick Room, but then you're still looking for a penta 'perfect' spread just one of the 'perfect' IVs is 0 instead of 31.
The only time you ever need all 6 IVs is for mixed attackers or Hidden Power, like you mentioned.
t. autistic breeder
>>
When most people say perfect I.Vs on a normal (not mixed sweeper) they typically mean perfect for every stat it uses.
>>
I do this and it's just autism.
>>
If you want a specific Hidden Power and perfect IVs you're going to need to do a LOT of breeding and checking.

HP isn't even particularly good, with its horrendously bad base damage. If you can get typing some other way, you're better off not bothering.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.