[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate to say this /vp/, but I have cracked. I was a breedfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I hate to say this /vp/, but I have cracked. I was a breedfag since gen 4 when I first got into making competitive mons, and now GF has brought me to my knees. I've seen threads in the past talk about this but not in enough detail to discredit this thread.

First, chaining for HA's is a mess. I understand GF deciding to make it a better way to get shinies, but it really should have been any mon in the chain can have an HA. I have chained for pic related and Rockruff, wasting many hours of my time when on ORAS I could get a hidden ability in an hour or so. If anyone on this board seriously chained for a Mareanie, may God have mercy on your soul.

Eggs feel like they hatch faster this gen. Even without a warm body mon in my front slot, but if the points above weren't enough to go through, hatching eggs is tedious. The main road that's supposed to be your main egg route has a loading screen that is fine enough on it's own, but you'll pass through it so many times you'll wonder why they couldn't give you a nice circle instead.

TL;DR version: The whole process of getting competitive Pokemon games is undeniably bullshit. Anyone who defends it must be masochistic or has way too much time on their hands.
>>
Competitive pokemon was always shit anyways.

In the end, everyone is going to have the same Pokemon (or most of them) and the same stats because Smogon, which in the end results in pure luck and the same slates.
>>
The egg hatching route is a real blunder, dunno how they fucked it up after such a perfect one in XY. But you can just abuse tauros in that fenced in area and it's mostly the same. Requires more effort though in holding a button down and circling the pad.
>>
what? just ride tauros in circles dumbass
>>
There's a spot, quite literally, in front of the day care center. Enter without a Ride Mon first. Then call Tauros, and just sit there jerking in a circle for a few minutes.
Boom, egg hatching.

Moving in circles on Tauros still counts as steps.
>>
>>30701207
I just fly to heahea city once I get 5 eggs
>>
>>30701102
Just use pokemon showdown dude
>>
>>30701102
git gud fag
>>
>>30701102
it doesnt take that much. when you get a mon with worry seed you can easily find hidden ability mons after 20 SOS calls (which is quicker than an hour)

Breeding has never been easier imo
You can just spin in circles in front of the day care (on tauros, which is faster than a bike) and when you do that you can see the egg girl cross her arms whenever she gets an egg. that way you're constantly picking up eggs.

If you get a lot of eggs you can just put them in your box and hatch them through pokepelago
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.