[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the E4/Kukui teams EV trained or something? Why does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Are the E4/Kukui teams EV trained or something? Why does everyone hit so hard ?
>>
File: yfw 9-11.jpg (28KB, 330x479px) Image search: [Google]
yfw 9-11.jpg
28KB, 330x479px
>>30694917
LMAO
fucking kill yourself if you're having trouble beating an NPC in Pokemon

stupid douche
>>
>>30694917
>Are the E4/Kukui teams EV trained or something?
yes. most important trainers have EVs
>>
>>30694917
Post your team.
>>
>>30694917
Do they? I had no trouble with Kukui at all and from the E4 i had only trouble with Hala because i had no Flying, Psychic nor fairy mons

Overall it was very easy league

No, i wasnt using exp share and i was underleveled
>>
>>30694917
You could always make up for your lack of skill by grinding some levels, anon. :^)
>>
>>30694917
Kukui's team is so fucking random and weak.
>>
>>30694984
actually i think it's a mix of all version exclusive+ the 3rd starter but don't quote me on that
>>
>>30694984
I never give a shit about team comp ingame, so I didn't realize until the battle that his Magenzone could solo 5/6 of my team and had a decent chance of taking out the 6th. Also half the team was weak to rocks. If OP's in a similar situation, I could see him having a problem.
>>
>>30695000
It isnt. Neither Magnezone or Snorlax are exclusive
>>
Yes
http://pastebin.com/vkaZNTra
>>
>>30694951
Inceriroar
A-Raichu
A-Ninetales
Dhelmise
Mudsdale
Araquanid
>>
>>30695197
Your coverage is alright. Are you underleveled maybe? Might be time to hit the grindstone
>>
>>30695197
You should be able to solo most of Kukui with Mudsdale. You might die against his Ninetales but hopefully you can tank a Blizzard and utterly destroy it with Heavy Slam since it doesn't have very high SpA.
Give either Raichu or Ninetales an Expert Belt
>>
Pretty much every story fight has 3~6 perfect IVs and two maxed EVs
>>
>>30695002
This was me and fucking Cthulusamine. I wasn't really paying attention and went in with 4 Pokemon weak to Fairy, none who could hit it SE, and one pokemon who was level 20 because I'd been carrying with me through the canyon to level. Her Clefable alone almost wiped my whole team. Luckily the ONE not weak to Fairy was fucking Mudsdale who can just slog through anything with enough turns.
>>
>>30695126

>His inciniroar is 6iv with 252 attack

No wonder it was hitting so hard
>>
>>30695246
primarina fucking destorys mudsdale
>>
All trainers are EV trained you retard. And it makes a minimal difference.
>>
>>30694917
>>30694984
Is there any kind of theme to Kukui's team? Pretty sure every previous champion has had some kind of logic to their team
>>
>>30695505
There isnt, its just few random mons except for Lycanroc and a starter
>>
>>30695505
only gens 2 and 3 did
>>
>>30695505
All his Pokemon pre evos(except Ninetales) can be found on MeleMele Island
>>
>>30695505
Lycanroc is relevant to Kukui, the third starter makes plenty of sense too, I imagine they wanted to give him an Alolan form so that'd explain Ninetales.
Braviary, Magnezone and Snorlax are a bit more difficult to place. Snorlax, at least, is a powerful Pokémon found near his lab which I can get behind, Magnezone is probably because they wanted to give him an Electric type and again, it's very close to his lab.
Braviary is completely out there.
>>
>>30695531
All of Diantha's Pokémon excel in a particular, different stat.
>>
>>30695634
Rufflet is on the same island
>>
File: toplel.png (321KB, 1482x420px) Image search: [Google]
toplel.png
321KB, 1482x420px
>>30695273
>Cthulusamine
>>
File: hell_the_lake_of_fire.jpg (30KB, 524x362px) Image search: [Google]
hell_the_lake_of_fire.jpg
30KB, 524x362px
>3 Pokémon with Sturdy
>4 depending on the challenger
>>
>>30695679
>Hariyama used Fake Out!
>Sableye used Fake Out!
>Skarmory endured the hit!
>Carbink used Reflect!
>Golem endured the hit!
>Probopass endured the hit!
>Magnezone endured the hit!
JUST
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.