[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is their problem?? Not Koko, he's cool but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 14

File: tapu.png (577KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
tapu.png
577KB, 600x360px
What the FUCK is their problem??

Not Koko, he's cool but FUCK these Tapus why are they such assholes?
>>
>>30693295
They're all assholes
>>
>>30693295
>Not Koko, he's cool
Fuck off Koko.
>>
Koko is a dick too
Koko only saved the protag to battle Nebby
>>
>>30693304
Coco is neutral while the others border on evil.

Koko doesn't kill or even harm people.

It does like a good fight and isn't afraid to be manipulative to get it, but that's the worst of it.
>>
>>30693314
Koko's cool, he just likes a good battle. The other ones are much more outwardly aggressive/spiteful towards humans.
>>
>>30693295
>Koko is easily angered but is so dumb it forgets why it got mad instantly
>Lele is cruel but doesn't realize it or she's innocently cruel
>Bulu is lazy and uses plants to do it's job
>Fini makes fog
>>
>>30693295
>lele, bulu and koko get terrains for their unique types
>fini gets one for the type they all share

I am so angry WHY
>>
>>30693295
>Lele
She is a child. The only things she does that are evil are from the innocent cruelty of children.

>Bulu
Territorial. He doesn't want anyone on his land at all. So he ignores most humans, but slaughters any town that springs up on at least a third of the island.

>Fini
She thinks all humans are evil because some evil people wanted her sacred water. So she slaughters any human who approaches her.
>>
>>30693339
Water already has rain, silly!
>>
File: kokoooo.jpg (876KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
kokoooo.jpg
876KB, 1200x1500px
>>30693333
quads confirm, koko is the broest of tapus
>>
Koko is a lazy ass and I wouldn't be surprised if a future Alola game tries to paint Melemele as the most "corrupt" island as a result of it being the most hands-off, Lele is a perpetual child and thus has a loose grasp on right or wrong, Bulu did literally nothing wrong, and Fini grew distrustful after ages of people constantly trying to catch it or steal the water from its shrine for evil purposes
>>
>>30693347
Why did they make a Water Tapu then though?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-10-15-34-01.png (539KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-10-15-34-01.png
539KB, 1920x1080px
>>30693342
So lele is Buu?
>>
>Build supermarket on sacred ground
>It gets destroyed
>BUT WHY!?

The same people who kick up a stink when they build their house on ancient indian burial grounds and wind up scalped.

>THAT WAS A BIT OF AN OVERREACTION!
>>
>>30693342
I always wondered why Tapu Bulu doesnt also hate the pokemon center in Tapu Village or the Trailer Park/RV Park outside the desert.
>>
Why dont they just get a gun and shoot them?
>>
>>30693415
maybe it feels that the pokemon center only does good and doesn't deserve to get nuked.
>>
>the venerated island guardians are bigger assholes than most of the outer dimensional aliens that started popping up

really tops your kek
>>
File: 1477698900233.png (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477698900233.png
27KB, 250x250px
>>30693415
>>30693449
To be Fair Bulu probably likes pokemon and people who are nice to pokemon so The Center healing injured pokemon is perfectly fine to him.

The people outside the desert probably remind him of his own lazy bum lifestyle so as long as they dont start trashing the place or disturbing him they get a free pass.
>>
>>30693390
>A supermarket is off-limits!
>But yeah, build the Pokemon League on top of the most sacred mountain in the region, I'm cool with that
>>
>>30693333
>Koko likes battle
>it's really useful in battles
Koko is the best.
>>
>>30693459
Nah the aliens are pretty destructive to. It's just that the islands were the tapus to destroy first.
>>
>>30693515
Bulu is part grass and that mountain is infested with ice types. Kukui knows what he's doing.
>>
>>30693515
A Pokemon League is a place of honor and ceremony befitting a sacred ground. A supermarket is a place of consumerist devilry.
>>
File: 1480306701400.png (337KB, 526x712px) Image search: [Google]
1480306701400.png
337KB, 526x712px
How cucked must Alolans be?
1st champion is a kid from Kanto
Said kid captures all your island gods.
>>
>>30693542
the kid did them a favor
>>
I thought the website said that Bulu was mostly cool, it just kills bad people that try to steal from it and thrashes capitalist pyramid scheme buildings built on sacred ground.
>>
File: 1450236156633.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1450236156633.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>30693536
>>30693537
WHO DO I LISTEN TO
>>
>>30693515

>Bulu tries to destroy the league
>has to face 2 kahuna and 2 strong trainers and a "champion" if he tried.

Bulu knows his place.
>>
>>30693577
The answer lies in the heart of battle.
>>
>>30693375
Less fat and greedy.

>>30693415
>>30693449
>>30693489
My guess is that it's because it facilitates pokemon battles, which the Tapus consider sacrifices to them.
>>
File: crusader.jpg (202KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crusader.jpg
202KB, 1600x1200px
>>30693561
>favor
remove the old gods.
>>
>>30693321
Koko isn't really neutral as much as uncaring.
It could witness a murder right outside of it's shine and it wouldn't act unless he thinks the murderer would put up a good fight.
Arguably he's the worst of the tapu in that regard because he doesn't really guard anything.
>>
>>30693415
> no battles in his temple
they know to stay away
>>
>>30693581
This is all on top of being surrounded by Flying Poison type Golbat in the caves and Ice Types in the general area..
>>
>>30693515
even bulu is scared of THE MASKED ROYA- i mean the intelligent Prof Kukui
>>
Lele chan must be controlled by trainer. Probably she is the youngest and most immature of alll tapu so she needs someone to tell her what is good and what is bad.
>>
Tapu Koko:
>Is literally the personification of "FIGHT ME" come to liffe. Implied to be the strongest of the four Tapu, loves to fight. Actually relishes the dangers the UBs bring because that means it gets to fight them! Yay! Otherwise it's apathetic at best.

Tapu Lele:
>Guilelessly cruel, likes to fuck up shit for others for kicks. Two armies fighting each other? HOW ABOUT WE WATCH THEM ALL KILL THEMSELVES GUYS??? Maliciously childlike and as a result isn't exactly one anybody wants to associate with. The most pragmatic of the four Tapu, as any situation it finds itself in will have it seek to not lose if it cannot win upfront.

Tapu Bulu:
>Actually the most chill of the four when the capitalist agenda isn't poisoning its lands. Lives alone in the desert, rings the bell on its tail to warn of its approach, tends to not interfere in human matters that much. Apparently allows Nanu to slack off and for Team Skull to shack up in an entire town without fear of repercussion.

Tapu Fini:
>The coldest of the four, worn down by centuries of greedy humans seeking it and its magic water to the point where she goes FUCKING HUMANS REEEEEEEEEEE and makes Poni Island barren for most. Very indifferent to humans and is implied to have only made Hapu the kahuna because both of them got their asses kicked in by an UB. Never stays in the fucking ball.
>>
>>30693708
You do realise Lele was trying to help but didn't realise the harm it was doing, right?
>>
I don't get why people think Lele is the nicest.

There's one thing being a literal child with no concept of morality, and one thing being a sociopathic manchild. Lele sways more towards the latter.
>>
>>30693735
How do you figure?
There's nothing that really suggests that it's a sociopath.
>>
>>30693390
He cleared out an entire town, and considering the rest of the island is barren except one dead as dirt slum in the northwest, I think he's claimed more than just that beach. Compare his island to the first two. They're full of cities and people. His is full of ruins.
>>
>>30693735
Lele is the nicest, it's just dumb and or careless
>>
>>30693333
Koko would've knowingly let a child die if it weren't for its boner for battles
>>
>>30693731
Why would she drug up both sides with energy?
If she really wanted the fight to end with very few deaths, she would have drugged up one side.
>>
File: ofzr4wk2Qg1vhskhfo1_500 (1).jpg (83KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
ofzr4wk2Qg1vhskhfo1_500 (1).jpg
83KB, 500x588px
>>30693295
Lele is the nicest Tapu around

>her island is the most prosperous
>commercial activities are fine with her
>residents seem to be having fun
>optimal place for Pokemon breeding and human breeding with Mallow, Lana, Kahili
>saving men from possibly a disastrous marriage with Olivia
>has Totem Lurantis as final boss of the island as a good test to trial challengers before having to travel to the shitlands of Bulu and Fini
>graveyard to honor the dead, fucking Bulu and Fini just slaughter people mercilessly
>also very cute and good in battle
>>
>>30693776
There's still Maile and the Power Plant. Po Town is only a mess because Skull took it over and Bulu cursed it to try to make them fuck off. Sadly they didn't care, but sadly Bulu called it a day.
>>
>>30693776
>and considering the rest of the island is barren except one dead as dirt slum in the northwest
not his fault Team Skull drove all the actual hardworking citizens away and ruined Po Town
>>
>>30693834
Maile is one, tiny city. It's like if Akala only had Koni and nothing else, instead of being city everywhere except in the graveyard.
>>
>>30693826
>lele cucks olivia
this is my head cannon now
>>
>>30693816
If you fuck up both sides, that'll send the message "don't wage war on my island again ever, war is bad, m'kay" to everyone. You won't get manipulative leaders claiming the Tapu is on their side to make their side think the war is A-OK.
>>
>>30693776
>and considering the rest of the island is barren except one dead as dirt slum in the northwest

And one extremely well off city with an ornate garden that would cost a fair amount to maintain, proving it has a strong economy. And an observatory, and a power plant.

Bulu fucked up an entire town, sure. Why? Because the town was the one who put the supermarket on his property. The entire town was guilty. A supermarket isn't built if there is no demand for it. The town wanted it. The town paid for it.

And Thrifty sucks dog dick anyway, doesn't even sell anything beyond the basics. If I was Bulu I'd slap their shit for their piss poor variety too.
>>
>>30693876
See >>30693857
>>
>>30693708
You're the biggest fucking faggot I've ever seen in my nine years of browsing 4chan, and that is not an exaggeration. You need to fucking stop.
>>
File: 1476354613244.png (298KB, 418x394px) Image search: [Google]
1476354613244.png
298KB, 418x394px
>>30693874
Lele probably saw what happened to the original dragon after it picked sides in Unova and decided not to be torn into 2.5 weaker Leles.
>>
>>30693857
>Maile
>tiny
>>
>>30693857
It's not Bulu's fault Game Freak made all the towns tiny. Even Hauoli, "Alola's largest city", is a fucking joke.
>>
>>30693295
>Tapus are assholes
>Alolans still worship then
Why are Alolans such cucks?
>>
>>30693916
Compared to something like Hau'oli city? Yes, it is.
>>
File: 1481028777263.gif (1MB, 912x394px) Image search: [Google]
1481028777263.gif
1MB, 912x394px
>>30693901
Whatever you say, champ.
>>
>>30693816
Because all Lele saw was the devesation and injured. With that it tried to help without knowing what would happen.
>>
>>30693859
She doesn't mean to, exactly. But Olivia is HER friend, and the gross rough humans need to leave her alone!
>>
>>30693924
Because what else is there? A couple of time and space deities with their NEET brother?

The ugliest quartet of legendaries possible with the Swords of Justice?

A deer frozen as a tree and a Bird of Murder? And their buddy Mr No Game?

Or perhaps a whale that wants to drown everyone and a lizard who wants to roast everyone?

Only ones worth a damn are the regis, and one is weak, the other's a nazi, and their dad can't be fucked getting up in the mornings.
>>
>>30693708
We know that's you, Bulu.
>>
>>30693932
>Compared to something like Hau'oli city?

Maile has about ten buildings. Hau'oli has, what? Five more? Big difference.
>>
>>30693997
Hau'oli is supposed to be much more massive lore wise. Then you have to factor in how the entire island is urbanized as is most of Akala. Ula'ula is much larger but also much more empty.
>>
>>30693993
But how can we even post anon, Tapus don't know how to use human computers
>>
>>30694012
>Then you have to factor in how the entire island is urbanized

Yeah, Iki Village is so urban.
>>
>>30694025
Easy, they're using pokemon computers.
>>
>>30694025
>we

Koko is cool. Kinda funny that the Mele(e)Mele(e) guardian loves combat.
>>
>>30694032
So, one town is more traditional and that invalidates the whole thing? Anon, come on.
>>
>>30693984
>forgetting Ray
>the only legendary to keep his shit in line
>>
>>30694095
there's only two towns on the whole thing
>>
File: kek.png (277KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
277KB, 600x519px
>>30693984
>Because what else is there? A couple of time and space deities with their NEET brother?

>Giratina is living in the basement dimension

Holy shit it's true. Do you think it shitposts on the Pokemon World version of /pol/?
>>
>>30694105
And houses, hotels and construction everywhere else.
>>
>>30694119
Hotels and construction are on every island and Ula even has a trailer park along with its 2 developed towns
>>
>>30694133
>Hotels and construction are on every island
Not on Poni, and Ula'Ula only has the trailer park one.

>Ula even has a trailer park along with its 2 developed towns
So two shithole slums and the one single respectable city? That's much less than Akala and Melemele.
>>
>>30694119
>houses
Three: berry dude's, yours, and Kukui's. Not much.
>hotels
Only one, like Ula'ula. Only Akala has multiple hotels.
>>
>>30694152
Melemele only has a hotel on the route north of the big city.Po Town can and will be repopulated and fixed once the rest of team skull leaves,it already is more developed than Iki Town
>>
>>30694118
>implying he wouldn't post on /r/atheism because he's a mad fuck
>>
>>30694196
It's a lot for the island's size since it occupies most routes that way, anon.

>>30694205
>Po Town can and will be repopulated and fixed
Why?
>>
>>30694100
>the only legendary to keep his shit in line

Oh yeah. What a great guy. Spent so long in the ozone layer that most people didn't know it existed and was only know by a tribe of scalefags
>>
Best thread in a long time
>>
Ho-oh is pretty cool, giving people and pokemon second chances at life and all.
>>
>>30695428
meant to respond to >>30693984
>>
>>30693363
It should have been Ghost to be honest, but fuck Spirit Terrain though, it would be hell.
>>
>>30693919
I think that's deliberate. Alola is not as civilized or advanced as other regions (they don't even have the Gym system), so of course there's nothing comparable to Castelia or Lumiose
>>
>>30695584
It' be the equivalent of Honolulu to Paris or New York
>>
I have a question: If Bulu hated the thriftymart being built on his sacred ground, why didn't he stop it from being built in the first place? It takes time to build buildings, and it would seem that the store was pretty well stocked. Why didn't he just show up and stop them the moment they started trucking in building materials?
>>
>>30693582
Ryu pls
>>
>>30695926
I'm guessing Bulu took a 6-month nap at the ruins and when he woke up he saw a MegaMart outta nowhere and went apeshit
>>
>>30693984
>registeel is a nazi
>is also a golem
>golems are jewish mythos
huh
>>
Fini literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>30693295
Because they're fairies.
Seriously, they're probably the best representation of what Fairy-types should be like so far. Not evil, but total assholes.
>>
>>30693335
>Bulu spergs out and destroys shit for no reason
>fini kills any human who gets anywhere near her
>fini has scared almost every single human off her island
>>
You can gauge the asshole level of each Tapu by the state of each island

>MeleMele is heavily urbanized, containing the largest city in Alola, and a few other houses.
>Akala contains a few cities, and business going on. Population is evenly distributed and seems to live in piece
>Ula'Ula has a booming city on North separated from discount Auschwitz by a small mountain, and pretty much everything else is just wilderness and ruins
>Poni Island has one family living in it on a ancient house and other than that it's pretty much untouched
>>
>>30696150
I want to like Tapu Fini but its design creeps me out. Its head, hair, and neck are too human-like, while the rest of its body is not. It lands in kind of an uncanny valley, much like Salazzle.
>>
Bulu is best Tapu

>wrecks Thrifty Megajew and makes it a home for Ghost-types
>picks based Dark-type user Nanu as the Island Kahuna
>just wants to chill without people sullying his sacred ground
>>
>>30693333
Shut up Goku
>>
>>30693375
Essentially. Probably less destructive though.
>>
>>30696142
Registeel is self hating.
>>
>>30696220
Things just start to degenerate the further on you go.
>>
>>30695926
Out of spite. Wait for them to finally finish building the megamart after months of work, then destroy it and everyone in the vicinity.
>>
File: lil shit rowlet.png (262KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
lil shit rowlet.png
262KB, 600x900px
Every damn day we have this question. I like that people are discussing lore and shit but come on, just get it right

Bulu fucks off and sleeps all day unless you go into his sacred land and build shit. There's nothing saying it's "a third of the island". He destroyed a mart that was built ON THE ONLY BLACK SAND BEACH ON THE ENTIRE ISLAND. Gee I wonder if that could signal that maybe that spot in particular is fucking relevant and not to be fucked with and he'll leave you alone if you don't try to make shit there. He let them build the league on top of the mountaon for fuck's sake

Fini has canonicaly had to deal with a bunch of assholes going for her purifying water. Like, canon, they all sucked. So she sperged out and made them go away, might have gone a little overboard but it was retaliatory

Lele is just kind of a retard child
>>
>>30695926

Did you ever have those times in your childhood when you're doing something stupid and your parents don't even say anything but just stare at you with the "don't you fucking dare" eyes?

I imagine it was that. Bulu was half lazy and half going "Niggas ain't ACTUALLY gonna go through with this shit if they know what's good for them."

Then they did and BUlu was like "oh hahaha they really did. Alright let me grab my oaks, fuck them."
>>
>>30696142
really makes you think
>>
>>30696583
>There's nothing saying it's "a third of the island"
Consider that everything south of the first city is empty. Nobody lives anywhere up until you reach the bottom of the island, and it's just a ratty trailer park probably for the pathetic slobs that survived Bulu's autistic fit on Tapu village. Which comes next, a complete ruin we know is his fault. Then, again, nobody lives anywhere on that island until you hit the very northwest corner, which is just an empty, dead, torn up slum that only has anyone living there because a gang had to find somewhere to live. This whole thing is a HARD contrast to Melemele and Akala, which have people all around. Every sign points to Tapu Bulu murdering people who try to settle elsewhere. He only let them build that league because battles are sacrifices to the Tapus, so it appeases him.

And Fini is essentially a filthy speciest or whatever. It's like seeing a mean Haunter once and deciding that means you nee to stomp on every Joltik you see because hurr all pokemon are bad.
>>
>>30696726
>hurr all pokemon are bad.
Except that all humans ARE bad.

You DID go to her temple to catch her, didn't you? With power, all humans are evil.
>>
>>30696768
Anon, the game makes it clear all the Tapus are challenging you willingly.
>>
>>30693415
He only cares about the sacred site, which is filled with black sand, known to be fertile as heck.
>>
>>30696809
Yet he wrecked all of Tapu Village.
>>
They could've just made a Bulu statue in front of the market, Pokemon love praise
>>
>>30696786
You're wrong, fuck you.
>>
>>30696820
Well what did they do to anger it so much?
>>
>>30696853
Calm the fuck down, Fini. Nobody here wants your gross fish water.
>>
>>30693459
The outer dimensional aliens are just misunderstood Pokemon. They dindu nuffin they was just looking for a way back home, Guzzlord didnt mean to eat Nanu & Lookers partner.
>>
>>30696726
>Then, again, nobody lives anywhere on that island until you hit the very northwest corner
I mean, there's that halfway house Acerola lives in
>>
>>30693295
All of them except Fini and maybe Koko are a pain in the ass to deal with in competitive
>>
>>30697136
Aether has been in Alola for a year at this point. Their little poverty shelters are a new thing.

No idea where the cat ghost lived beforehand.
>>
>>30693799
You're knowingly letting children die by not donating to charity.

No one is responsible for every child.
>>
>>30693295
Koko's an asshole too. Bulu's a bro though. Fuck Walmart.
>>
>>30697220
And fuck anyone that lives near a Walmart, right?
>>
>>30693826
Wait a second how did Lele get her hands on a computer?
>>
>>30697242
Considering the people that shop at walmart. I'm inclined to go that route as well.
>>
>>30693708
Where did you find all this stuff?
>>
>>30693708
We need fanart of Fini and Zamasu going on a date.
>>
>>30695481
What would that terrain even do?
>>
>>30697494
Prevents trapping
>>
>>30693295
they are based off the Hawaii deities that didn't care about the people or the islands
that was how they overcame the "if the gods cared where are they" argument
>>
>>30697494
Traps opponent in, completely nullifies psychic moves, causes confusion
>>
>>30697572
>they are based off the Hawaii deities that didn't care about the people or the islands
I thought there were plenty that did, like that shark goddess.
>>
>>30693984
>Not worshipping the Immortal Phoenix or Fug
>>
>>30697494
Drains PP faster :^)
>>
Man, you guys are retards. Think about this shit from their perspective.

>Been the most powerful being on an ancient island for milennia
>Humans turn up and start building shit
>You don't mind that much but show up to let them know not to step to you
>They start worshipping you and offering you shit
>Okay whatever that will do
>After enough time they develop their own stuff well enough that they can fight good using Pokemon and weapons and shit
>Sigh, probably gonna have to put them down at some point, wish they'd fucking find their own island to ruin
>Someone tries to catch you
>Severely wound them to let them know what's up
>Someone tries to build a shopping mall on your favourite spot
>Smash it to let them know what's up, it's not like they can't build another one somewhere else
>They actually get upset and yet venerate you more
>Alright fuck this I'm just going to disappear for 90% of the time and use fog/grass/terrain/whatever to make certain parts of the island a nightmare to ruin

Not being funny, if I was a powerful nature deity I'd be pissed off too
>>
>>30697287
from Prof Burnet
>>
>>30697693
I'd be less of a cunt about a beach I don't even use and I wouldn't be so possessive over an island I run off literally everyone else.
>>
>>30697659
most of them don't give a shit about the planet, they are pointless for much more than stories
>>
I'd like to point out that there is no PokeGod in Unova. Pretty sure Ghetsis committed genocide and nobody stepped in.
>>
>>30697880
Well there was that Origin Dragon. But we aint ever getting him back.
>>
>>30696531
Yeah and I kinda like it, Like you start safe and pretty much free from danger, and as you get stronger you actual travel to desolate remote places barely touched by humans. It was a well-done progression
>>
>>30697760
Okay why did she give Lele a computer?
>>
>>30696853
No anon, you're wrong. Notice how for starters you actually summon the Tapu to fight. If you go up to their statues before you prove yourself as the Champion, they don't appear because they don't think you're worthy. After you prove yourself stronk by beating everyone in Alolan they come out and allow you to challenge them.

Furthermore I think it was said somewhere that a Pokémon is only captured when they feel you are worthy of owning them. Which mean when you catch the Tapus they actually accept you as their master

It's not like they are forced to show up just because you touch the statue, they decide that themselves
>>
>>30697880
I think they have the Swords of Justice as guardians though.
>>
Not all deities are benevolent.
>>
>>30693295
>Top Kek
>Top Lel

Literally Legendary shitposters.
>>
>>30696397
t. Bulu
>>
>>30693542
Well, the kid now is alolan
>>
Love how people keep stretching their own headcanons just to make Bulu look like an absolute jerkass.

Did a bull rape you in the ass when you were a kid anon?
>>
>>30700902
>Did a bull rape you in the ass when you were a kid anon?

I wasn't that lucky.
>>
>>30700031
this
>>
>>30700065
Ikr.
>>
>>30693295
Bulu was perfectly justified in destroying the Thrifty Mart.
>>
>>30697693
There's more to it than that. According to the library, they used to aid humans at some point. The humans mostly used their giant Z-move forms to destroy their enemies. The Tapus didn't have much of a problem with it, but got pissed because of how much collateral damage it always did to the islands. Then they went "screw destroying our own islands" and fucked off.

It's my headcanon that the reason that the tapu Z moves don't kill anything is because they don't want humans to start spamming them again.
>>
>>30697122
>Nanu & Lookers partner.
That was Mohn, and he's doing fine
>>
>>30701377
Their partner was specifically said to be female.

Unless you're implying something.
>>
>>30701484
That would be Anabel. She was the faller they mentioned. But they also had a partner that was "lost".
>>
>>30693826
Go away Lele you are the worst. /vp/ belogns to Koko-sama
>>
>>30700902
Bulu just leave, one lies you fucking asshole
>>
File: file.png (282KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
282KB, 300x426px
>>30693826
Tapu-Lele did in little scale what this mech on the pic did.
She is the most dangerous Tapu.
>>
>>30697494
Places an auto trick roon
Blocks all minor status effects
Doubles the duration or, if no duration, potentcy of all status effects (imagine being fully paralyzed twice as often, or hitting yourself in confusion twice as often)
>>
i want all the tapus to gangbang me
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.