[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's how the plot unfolds in the next two games. Save

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (34KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 400x240px
Here's how the plot unfolds in the next two games. Save it. Believe it. Don't. I don't care, you'll see.

Pokemon Twilight is the next game (on Switch). It's a different take on S/M's story, and includes HG/SS partner Pokemon, new areas and trainers, and new multiplayer features similar to Go. The main key change is Colress having learned how to unlock Arceus' power from his alternate dimension forms (they contact each other). He wants to unlock its true powers (Z Crystal/Mega Evolution). This is then set aside and the focus is shifted toward the Lusamine plot with new UB's that eventually merge with other characters, including Grimsley and Guzma. Three of Looker's alt. forms meet each other in the post game (one from Plat. -> ORAS and another from S/M) and the third from a new timeline that is experiencing a war between the UB's and Pokemon.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl's remakes are next. Names are currently unconfirmed, but they will also be for the Switch as one game. This is under the new timeline where Ultra Beasts have been fighting Pokemon for 3000 years, and Arceus is nowhere to be found. Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina rule over the Pokemon.

Pokemon Origins (codename) is the last game being planned, and takes place in the 2nd timeline's Kanto 10 years after S/M. All three timelines converge for the finale of the story.
>>
>>30692855
>Pokemon Twilight
>Twilight
fuck back off to >>>/mlp/
>>
Bill's PC is used to capture every Pokemon in the world--he is an Ultra Beast ambassador. He is stopped by the MC and Lillie.
>>
>>30692886
Bill was the main antagonist of the Pokemon universe all along.
>>
>>30692855
>He wants to unlock its true powers (Z Crystal/Mega Evolution).
So does Arceus get something with Z moves and a Mega?
>>
>>30692927
Yes and no. It's a new mechanic that I can't explain. I'm not too sure what it means.
>>
What's the cover pokemon for Twilight? Is it Necrozma? Does Necrozma get anything?
>>
>>30692855
>multiplayer features similar to Go
So, like, none?

>as one game
Yeah, no.

>finale of the story
You're funny.
>>
>>30692855
OP I just wanna know, while that one guy create his dream of poke-jurassic park by the next game?
>>
>>30692855
>Save it. Believe it. Don't. I don't care.

Cool, neither does anyone else.
>>
>>30692855
>(On switch)

stopped reading there, how new are you to the pokemon franchise?
>>
>>30692855
Yeah.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.