[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Scumming Wondertrade >Get a Japanese Trading Partner >He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 2063-Shiny-Abra.png (47KB, 300x214px) Image search: [Google]
2063-Shiny-Abra.png
47KB, 300x214px
>Scumming Wondertrade
>Get a Japanese Trading Partner
>He sends an Abra
>Get another Japanese partner to send abra to
>He sends and Abra for my Abra

What the fuck is with the japs sending so many fucking Abras.

Like 7/10 trades in WT from Japs are Abras
>>
>>30686800
Easy way to catch wildmons with the nature you want
>>
wew
>>
>>30686800
Japanese Gible breedjects are just as common.
>>
Wonder trade is shit, But oh boy have I gotten good stuff off GTS from the Japs. Just today I got Kingdra and Rhyperior for Politoeds from the Japs.
>>
>>30686800

Hey how about you know, releasing the shitty Abra instead of shoving it back into the trade pool. Eventually if you'll decrease how many Abra are shitting up Wondertrade by people shoving them back in.
>>
I either release the Abra or evolve them into Kadabra, teach them a few TMs, then Wonder Trade them in hopes that someone who's just starting their journey gets it.
>>
>>30687898
too much work
>>
>>30687966
I like to send stuff through that you can't get until endgame, such as Crabominable or Vulpix. Anything but Yungoos.
>>
I've gotten like 3 abras out of my 11 boxes of breedjects though
>>
>>30687649
This. God damn, Japan! There's Pokemon to breed besides Gible!
>>
>>30686800
I gave away nearly 300 6IV shiny scizor and cleaned out the GTS today. Hopefully someone uses them.
>>
>>30688073
Gonna get around to breeding Yungoos just to WT them with 5IVs, HA, and in beast balls.
>>
I get a ton too, through im throwing in my 5 iv Feebas rejects so I guess Im no real angel myself
>>
>>30686800
hahahaha they're wondering the same thing
https://twitter.com/shiho_D2/status/800839806213206016
>>
I think Japanese like to send Abras because it looks like them.
>>
>>30687649
Mine came in a Beast ball!
>>
I just got like 5 Mimikyus in the last fifteen minutes.
>>
They could at least wondertrade me sync abras with not garbage natures
>>
>>30688696
I got one from Brazil this morning.
>>
File: Garbage.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Garbage.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
Are you doing your part to clean up WT, /vp/?
>>
>>30687786
Enjoy your eventual mystery eggs
>>
>>30688696
Thats the other nigger i get 5 billion of from jap WT
>>
>>30689137
What are those
>>
>>30689209
Nvm, disregard as I forgot Horsea and Rhyhorn are island scan mons and am literally retarded
>>
i just send graveller/machoke and pinsir i get from the postgame plains
>>
>>30689136
Back to the void, were it belongs, You are doing god's work friend
>>
>>30689136
What a hideous shiny, I'm glad you're getting rid of it.
>>
>>30689136
AusLove is cancer
>people are paying for shiny pokemon on his channel
>he holds giveaways for subs only
>when they could just get that pokemon for free by requesting literally any other injector
>>
>>30689587
Send him that pic
>>
>>30689136
You could've used it to get something good on the GTS. I got a shiny Lurantis from that same person and put it up for a Cosmog. Trade went through in seconds.
>>
>>30689587
>people are paying for shiny pokemon on his channel
this is the absolute worst bullshit to come from all of those wonder trade dedicated youtube/twitch channels. the uploader taking "donation incentives" for their bullshit is just as bad as the ebay shit, but i guess to be fair the people paying them are huge suckers in the first place.

with the way the trade glitch has been handled from last gen, those certain wonder traders who used that method to clone are fucked too. good riddance, as they were especially snobby about how their clones were "legal" compared to pkhex/powersaves clones.
>>
>>30687898

This.

Every Abra I get, I evolve to Kadabra and WT them, at least people will get Alakazams from this shitshow.
>>
>>30686800
Synchronize rejects, almost every one I've gotten had Inner Focus.
I've got half a box myself that I need to release.
>>
>>30693447
Epitome of why the fuck do they think anyone wants it if you yourself don't want it. Fucking japs. Just release it. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30689136
>trading shitmons like eevee
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.