[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the first generation where I have been legitimately saddened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Solgaleo.full.2000771.jpg (438KB, 651x739px) Image search: [Google]
Solgaleo.full.2000771.jpg
438KB, 651x739px
This is the first generation where I have been legitimately saddened by the fact that you can't use box legendaries in the battle tree or VGC. I love Solgaleo's design, do you think he'll end up in OU? Mega-Metagross outclasses him as a Steel/Psychic.
>>
>>30684255

Solgaleo also has a free item slot.
>>
>>30684255
>Mega-Metagross outclasses him as a Steel/Psychic

No, he really doesn't actually. Being able to hold an item is what makes Solgaleo better.
>>
>>30684255
he's pretty bulky and has a moveset that is much better than metagross
>>
Mega Metagross doesn't get an item sure, but Tough Claws is much better than Clear Body, yeah?
>>
>Mega-Metagross outclasses him
>no recovery
>no fire moves to bone Scizor
>no boosting moves
>uses your Mega slot
>>
>>30684255
>Mega-Metagross outclasses him as a Steel/Psychic
are you for real, my dude? solgaleo gets a shit ton of fire-type moves for coverage, which metagross solely lacks AND he gets to use z-splash
>>
>>30684343

It''s debatable when intimidate will be super common after bank hits.
>>
>>30684255
More HP, more bulky, access for leftover. Solgaleo's quite a bitch in uber if not for primal groudon.
>>
>> 30684354
>no fire moves to bone Scizor
What is Flare Blitz?
>>
>>30684403
>Metagross
>Flare Blitz
>>
Full Metal Body overrides all Mold Breaker clones, Sunsteel Strikes ignores all abilities but Shadow Shield. Hell no it's not going to be OU
>>
>>30684403
he was referring to metagross
>>
Solgaleo and Lunala are the best looming box legends so far, followed by Xerneas. Palkia and Dialga are the ugliest.
>>
>30684437
>30684431
Yeah... I notice after replying, 2 AM and I should probably go to sleep.
>>
>>30684255
Solgaleo is actually kind of shitty offensively, but it has far, far too much bulk and recovery to be in OU without shitting it up
>>
>>30684255
>OU

fuck no lmao, only idiots think that this thing isn't immensely better than M-Metagross
>>
>>30684506
>shitty offensively

I took it to Singles and fucking swept the shit out of several teams with this fucker.

His immunity to Toxic and the fact that he has 400+ Attack at max IVs and EV investment, he is fucking shit to deal with and you choice scarf the fucker, there's nothing stopping him.
>>
>>30684963
i guess you're right. I never ran the calcs but it's Steel and Psychic moves are actually stronger than Mega Metagross', even if both are adamant, and it has enough Sp. Attack to make things like Thunderbolt for Skarmory and/or Bulky Waters viable
>>
Anyone can post a pic of Mega Steelix in fight from Sun/Moon please?
Is it the same from XY/ORAS?

Didnt find anything yet with google.. No one has it on his cartridge yet?
>>
>>30685512
The thing about Solgaleo is that he outclasses Mega-Metagross in every aspect while having utility moves.

While Metagross does get Rock Polish, you get Flame Charge with Solgaleo. Which may be like "ehish", but God forbid you KO something with it thinking they can check you, because once you get that boost from speed, everything else is just whether or not they can outspeed you or sucker punch you to death.
>>
How useful is Z-Splash on Solgaleo?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.