[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Easily beat the League in Sun. >Finding the 50th Zygarde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-VSDexio.png (18KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
250px-VSDexio.png
18KB, 250x150px
>Easily beat the League in Sun.
>Finding the 50th Zygarde cell in my room and gets a call to meet them in route 16.
>A sudden fight.
>Having no problem
>His Mega Alakazam sweeps my whole team and destroys my arse.

He is much stronger than Kukui and any E4
>>
>>30683725
>He lost to the CPU
>>
>>30683725
I actually missed him because I flew directly to Poni Breaker Coast to go to the Battle Tree.

Then I got confused when I couldn't Mega Evolve after getting a stone and had to look up where to get the keystone.

That said, Anabel nearly wreaked me.
And on the way to the Battle Tree, I did not heal and did not expect a battle once there, so Red wreaked my whole team and I had to abuse CM Nebby to beat him
>>
>>30683779

It's possible if they catch you off guard. Important characters have max I.V's and are ex trained although they have neutral natures.
>>
Yeah that was really surprising
I really wanted to fight Sina and Dexio in XY but the game made me think they weren't even trainers and now this hot motherfucker appears with a Champion level team
>>
>>30683725
I soloed his team with Vikavolt.
>>
>>30683879
>And on the way to the Battle Tree, I did not heal and did not expect a battle once there, so Red wreaked my whole team and I had to abuse CM Nebby to beat him

At least you had that, I refused to use Solgalaeo until I had cleared all story content including that battle. I got to the tree with two mons alive so Red kicked my ass.
>>
>>30683888
can't deny the Trips, but breh, you gotta be ready for anything after big quests, ESPECIALLY in the post game. You didn't have a creepy Salazzle slut to rape it?
>>
>>30683974

Nah I beat Dexio fine, Red fugged me hard though.
>>
File: 1429610757934.gif (94KB, 425x417px) Image search: [Google]
1429610757934.gif
94KB, 425x417px
>>30683725
>pickedRowlet
>go the 2nd island
>Sinna wants to battle
>Sends out Glaceon
>mfw
i knew i should've picked up that Growlithe
>>
>>30683974
>You didn't have a creepy Salazzle slut to rape it?
>Somehow Salazzle beats a Mega-zam

Excuse me, what?
>>
>>30683918
No way his Alakazam didn't one shot that slow piece of shit.
>>
>>30684095
Or just picked Popplio/Litten instead.
>>
>>30683725
He took me completely by surprise, took out half my team, and I had fuck all that could tank a hit from/outspeed a regular Alakazam, let alone a Mega Alakazam. Luckily Golisopod saved my ass by OHKOing it with First Impression, felt great.
>>
>>30683918
What level was vikavolt?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.