[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MFW i'm playing battle royale to get the EV training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 31145609.jpg (26KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
31145609.jpg
26KB, 680x583px
>MFW i'm playing battle royale to get the EV training items

This might be the worst experience i've ever had in a pokemon game.

"b-but the battle tree haxes and cheats and stuff!"

No, shut the fuck up. It's not the same as the battle royale. At least in the battle tree you have normal battles with normal rules, instead of cancerous battles with bullshit random rules.

>ME: 4 kills, 2 pokemons
>HE: 2 kills, 3 pokemons

I lose.

>ME: 2 kills, 3 pokemons
>HE: 4 kills, 1 pokemon

I lose.

WHAT THE FUCK????

I swear to god i'm never playing this shit again in my whole life once i get the items i need.
>>
I went the same path.
It wasn't an uphill struggle as it was a long and tedious car ride.
>>
Would be 100x better without that long ass intro before the battle
Jfc
>>
As long as you have the most kills and at least one Pokémon remaining, you win, so your example is a lie.
>>
File: 1acd2fd3977f4d4cf7b69f5f7b263.jpg (44KB, 487x515px) Image search: [Google]
1acd2fd3977f4d4cf7b69f5f7b263.jpg
44KB, 487x515px
>>30682599
>not using poke pelago while you sleep
>>
>>30682803

I'm pretty drunk so it might be wrong, but battle royale is still cancer
>>
>>30682853

>waiting dozens of hours with pokepelago

>it takes 10 minutes to fully train a pokemon with evs items
>>
>>30682899
>it takes seconds to change a pokemon's nature and raise its EVs properly in PKHex
>>
>>30682599
It's even worse online
>get three points
>everyone focuses on me
>lose with 4 points, everyone else with one point
Or
>everyone uses their Z-powers on me the turn I get in even if there are better targets
>>
>>30682853
I've fully EV trained 3 of my 6 in less than 1/4 of the time it takes to use the poke pelago.
>>
>>30682899
It takes roughly 30 hours to boost an EV to max. You can half it with beans. Just put them on the island before going out with friends and pick your Pokemon up the next day.
>>
>>30682599
You have to be the last to kill the mon that finishes the match.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.