[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people saying that the models found are for The Pokéfinder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Why are people saying that the models found are for The Pokéfinder? They have Walking, Running and some miscellaneous actions.
Are they the new "Generic Hawaiian Girl" people?
>>
Pokefinder uses all those things.
>>
>>30680161
No.

The new "Generic Hawaiian Girl" people are the ones who say that Pokémon Stars won't exist/won't be on Switch.
>>
>>30680191
(Citation Needed)
>>
>>30680161
STOP SPREAD THIS LIE! It's not for the next games! Stars is a lie you fucking cuckhold
>>
>>30680300
The citation is using Pokefinder like 3 times and seeing all those animations
>>
>>30680300
how fucking retarded are you? holy shit
>>
Because Pokefinder does use those animations and they did them for all the Pokemon while they were at it, just in case they need them for the future
>>
>>30680161
pokefinder
pokefinder
refresh anim
>>
>>30680608
yeah in case they wanna make you take pictures of a bunch of wild Giratina and Mega Lucarios running around
>>
Riddle me this though: if they're the animations for pokemon following you around, why are there megas, zen Darmaritan, sunshine Cherrim and all the other formes that are battle exclusive
>>
>>30680712
The same reason there are locked shiny legendaries, I'd imagine: so that people don't try to force it with hax and break the game. Or something like that.
>>
>>30680580
>>30680467
(citation still needed)
>>
File: SLZ9dya.jpg (34KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
SLZ9dya.jpg
34KB, 640x427px
>>30680161
Nobody knows what the animations are for or may be used for (some are actually used in Pokefinder I think?) for all we know they can use them in a new mystery dungeon game or for something totally different... Or simply for a Yellow HG/SS style pokemon follow you feature.
>>
>>30680161
Doesn't Pokéfinder use high polygons models? The datamined ones seem to be much shittier quality-wise.
>>
>>30681325
Yeah pretty much, or it may be pixellation doing the trick.
>>
>>30680801
Locked shiny legendaries are for possible events or giveaways. They do not give a shit about people hacking something in and breaking the game. They wouldn't animate almost one thousand different Pokemon and their forms just so people wouldn't break the game. It's scrapped content.
>>
>>30681325
Plus the walking and running animations are NEVER USED in it
>>
>>30680191
Why would they make walking animations for every pokemon then? Even the starters and legendarys?
>>
>>30681507
>Denialfag sweats perfusely
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.