[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: pokemons literally nobody likes Not a single person in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 200px-Artwork550.png (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Artwork550.png
21KB, 200x200px
ITT: pokemons literally nobody likes

Not a single person in the entire world would complain if this thing was randomly removed in SM.
>>
File: 250px-201Unown.png (43KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-201Unown.png
43KB, 250x250px
I've been through tons of "what's your bro" threads and such, and I have NEVER seen Unown mentioned anywhere. It's basically the third-worst Pokémon strengthwise behind Cosmog and Cosmoem, but at least they're cute and evolve into something good.
>>
I Like all Pokémon
>>
>>30678447
I don't hate it but it's just there. It's like they threw it in BW because they forgot to add a few more Water-types and Masuda through a bitchfit or something.
>>
>>30678764
Get out of here, N.
>>
>>30678447
I used one in White 2 and it was pretty meh.
>>
>>30678740
>tfw in pokemon silver back in the day I spent hours catching every single variant of unown because I thought that would summon the legendary dogs cus I saw the movie
>>
>>30678447
hey, fuck you. Basculin is a solid cleanup sweeper in randbats. otherwise yeah, it's soggy garbage.
>>
>>30678773
Even though they needed more water pokemon based on fish, they could have at least made it a bit interesting or unique. It has a single typing, poor stats, boring design and a pointless shiny colour palette. It's pretty hard to make pokemon that no-one has as their favourite, but they managed to do it.
>>
>>30681406
Yeah in randbats it's OP. If you get one with a Choice Band it's GGGGG. Fingers crossed they don't start level balancing for stats as well as for tier.
>>
>>30679359
>tfw when I did that just because of OCD.
Cartridges that come with unowns are the worst.

I did a kick out of using an unown team in playground competitive once though.
F
U
C
K
U
!
>>
Used one when I was training a Smeargle in Y to be a dedicated catcher. He was the only mon I had at the time that knew Soak. Completely useless to me otherwise
>>
>>30678740
they could give unown SOMETHING interesting, like a weird z-move, but nope.
>>
>>30678740
They should give it Schooling as an ability
>>
>>30683089
how if it got a special Z move that sharply increased all of its stats before it used its hidden power

OR it could get a hidden ability that works something like Schooling does. A bunch of unown come together
>>
>>30678447
While I do hate Basculin (and most fish mon if I'm honest) Theres plenty to be done with >>30678740 it has an odd place in the lore and can be easily tied to Giratina or ultra space

>>30683089
>>30683113
Unown having an unique Z move or a mega would be great. Even if the mega is just a swirling mass of Unown
>>
>>30682693
Implying the ! Unknown was part of cartridge Pokemon...
>>
>>30678773
>>30682494
For a region that's replete with reimagined Kanto designs, they sure missed the opportunity to create a Gyarados 3.0 / Milotic 2.0 with Basculin
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.