[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play on showdown using my favorite mons >lose all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479257611878.png (108KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479257611878.png
108KB, 250x240px
>play on showdown using my favorite mons
>lose all the time
>learn how to build a decent team, play using mons I like
>lose all the time
>use cancerous smogon stall teams
>lose anyway
>use cancerous smogon offense teams
>still lose

What is this fucking bullshit?
I just got my shit pushed in by a guy who only had three mons on his team
>>
Get better at prediction.

Remember, more than half of the users on the site have a lot of experience playing the meta.
>>
You can have the best tools for the job, but still fail if you don't know how to use them. Just having strong pokemon with the "right" moves and stats doesn't guarantee victory.
>>
>>30674737
Gid gud
Practice a lot
Mind games do exist
Anti-Meta/Countering stuff is a thing
Don't get fucked by sneaky pebbles
>>
>>30674737
you are learning anon that there is more to smogonfagging than picking cheap shit

make sure your team has good synergy and work to each others strengths, etc.

no one is ever amazing at first. takes some practice yo
>>
>>30674775
By now I've more or less figured out what to expect from the most used teams in the meta, but the number of gimmicky teams is pretty high
Also I have trouble adapting to the new gen 7 meta
>>30674790
>don't know how to use them
I used the most basic teams that hardly required any complex strategy. Stuff like Mega Sableye stall, genies of healthy meta, etc
Even then I get fucked.
>>30674802
>Anti-Meta/Countering
What are some good options in that department?
>>
>>30674841
Yeah I've read a few guides on team synergy and I understand it better, I'm still shit though
Guess I should just keep playing
>>
>>30674898
>I used the most basic teams that hardly required any complex strategy. Stuff like Mega Sableye stall, genies of healthy meta, etc
I reiterate: "You can have the best tools for the job, but still fail if you don't know how to use them."

There's always strategy involved, even with brainless pokemon like M Sableye. There is no "Do this to win" strategy since you need to know how to deal with sudden changes in the enemy's strategy. Keep practicing and figure out when/how to counter the opponent.
>>
Post your team
>>
You just suck ass. Find another game to play.
>>
Just do random battles, it's far more fun, you get to use different mons not just ten accepted ones, you battle different teams, and you don't have to do autistic team building exercises
>>
>>30674737
it's pretty simple: you're a dumb sperglord
repeat this a million times and you will face many a happiness
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.