[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Character who shouldn't be memorable is more memorable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1480820584752.jpg (49KB, 542x833px) Image search: [Google]
1480820584752.jpg
49KB, 542x833px
>Character who shouldn't be memorable is more memorable than most of X and Y's characters
>>
>>30669093
>Kahili squats a lot
>Golf player
>Flying type trainer

>Guzma squats
>Golf clubs in his house, all broken
>Bug trainer

Guzma got the shit kicked out of him on multiple fronts by Kahili, his eternal rival. Kahili a shit
>>
>>30669137
And all he wanted to do is beat her once... Get her attention and ask her out.

#HeadcanonLoveStory
>>
My biggest faults with XY was always that most of the characters were bland as fuck. Diantha a shit. Iris' theme was far superior's to her even, and I genuinely disliked Iris.
>>
>>30669093
Maybe because the game is 1 month old?
>>
>>30669093
If we're comparing E4s, then not really. Malva and Drasna were both memorable. The Water guy Matt, but that might just be the anime
>>
>>30670168
Everyone fucking says the XY E4 were forgettable as fuck. I struggle to remember who the champion is at times.

Only the Dragon gilf was remotely memorable.
>>
>>30669093
literally who
>>
>>30669093
1:1 proportions help but also
>Blue hair
>Ahoge
>Hairstyle forms wings on her back
>Beauty mark
>Bitchface is a welcome change in contrast to "come hither" faces, lolrandom girly-girls and aloof "ara ara" types
>Sports themed trainer, which we haven't had since Unova. Ascended to unique character
>Designed with the appeal of a player character in some aspects

Let's face it, they struck gold with this one.
>>
>>30670226
Malva was literally a part of Team Flare, and plenty of people talk about her.
>>
>>30670226
The dragon milf never appeared in the ashnime, she is not memorable
>>
>>30670255
Kahili design is certainly memorable for me. Cause I'll just remember that unique richfag sports, golf, then I would remember her.
>>
>>30670323
Karen never had an anime appearance either but she's still remembered.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.