[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am utterly aghast with these newfangled acclimations to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: hypertrain.png (834KB, 700x398px) Image search: [Google]
hypertrain.png
834KB, 700x398px
I am utterly aghast with these newfangled acclimations to the game mechaniques that only seek to tarnish the once pristine fascimile of The Pokémon Franchise. Individual Values were la seule caractéristique that disembodied the bona fide Elite Pokemon Trainers from the soulless ersatz casuals who did not acknowledge l'existence d'IVs on the fountainhead. It was the like the Rock of Gibraltar to practice cinching the obscured fortuitous domain of values which made the game tres enticing for multitudes of Patrician Trainers who sought a challenge of the unseen. L'audience perceived it not; nevertheless, its presence in the game was manifested in its ubiquitous engagements. For Game Freak to appeal to the Faceless Horde of the Unwashéd like a servile hound dog, wholly as marketing manouvre aimed at consumers to flirt with l'idée of acquiring their penultimate sorry, pitiful and I mean pitiful endeavor of regurgitating a franchise past its prime, is pathétique. Modifying Individual Values is an atrocity that only benefits the Unwilling for the undertaking of legitimate, dog-eat-dog 'Mons. And for what purpose is this other than to appeal to the Lowest Common Denominator, all the while humiliating the grandest of zealots in this muckuppery by essentially elucidating to them publiquement the innumerous myriads of hours obtaining competitive Pokémon were, shall I say, in VAIN?

I am astounded for the years perfecting the craft of competitive IV attainment, supporting a video game development studio with fervent zealous devotion, only to have my loyalty lampooned by the very studio I believed was above hearkening to Les Misérables unworthy of their attention.

/disdain
>>
what
>>
>>30667206
HyperTraining rant, apparently.
>>
>>30667191
Is this original pasta?
>>
File: 1476265273874.jpg (98KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1476265273874.jpg
98KB, 408x408px
Every once in a while you find memorable and extremely amusing posts like this. This made my day. Thank you, OP.
>>
>>30667191
It seems like you're saying you liked that they made legitimately attaining perfect IVs easier, but then you bitch about Hyper Training invalidating all the work you put into getting said IVs.
It's super fucking easy to get good IVs, Hyper Training should only be used for mons that you can't get perfect IVs on anyways, so it doesn't invalidate shit, just gives an alternative solution.
>>
>>30667191
Wow, the cringe.
>>
just inject lol
>>
>>30667191
Repeat that without trying to sound pretentious this time.
>>
>>30667191
god a good chuckle out of this, cheers OP
>>
File: 1479527261097.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1479527261097.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>30667191
>pathétique
>muckuppery
These are the kinds of posts /vp/ has been sorely lacking these past few months
>>
>>30667191
Not sure if you used google translate or...
>>
>>30669676
>I used a thesaurus
>therefore I am very intelligent
Cringe.
>>
File: 1433047681497.jpg (960KB, 1136x794px) Image search: [Google]
1433047681497.jpg
960KB, 1136x794px
Anyway. Here's the EV & IV Training info from some other Anon.
>>
>>30669815
It should be noted that you can fish up Bottle Caps on Poni Island quite easily and you also get Bottle Caps through lotto shops.
>>
>>30669815
Someone needs to make a guide on how to easily level up to 100
>>
>>30667206
>>30667277
>>30667431
>>30668057
>>30668575
>>30669528
>>30669635

>not knowing the pasta
>>
except Hyper Training does not even alter the IV of a Pokémon
>>
>>30667191
Fucking baguettes
>>
>>30669882
I've been here over a year and have never seen it desu
>>
saved
>>
>>30669907
Which is good right now because you can have the game read your IVs as perfect while keeping your preferred Hidden Power.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.