[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you people learn? >generation 6.5 BTFO >Kalos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1481103276065.jpg (240KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1481103276065.jpg
240KB, 1280x905px
When will you people learn?
>generation 6.5
BTFO
>Kalos having anything to do with the new games
BTFO
>pokemon Z
BTFO
>Ash-Greninja and Zygarde forms will never be in the game
BTFO
>battle Frontier will be dlc!
BTFO
These are just recent examples. When will you accept that the switch is the new home of pokemon and the 3ds line is a thing of the past?
>>
>>30667025
Pokemon Stars will also be a free dlc update with all new content included for 3ds, alongside the Switch port.
>>
>>30667025
Who are you even talking to? I've seen literally no one say otherwise. It's obvious the Switch is next.
>>
>>30667048
>the new megas will be free dlc for x and y! Game freak wouldn't force us to buy a new game to use them!
Get ready to be wrong
>>
>>30667025
Kalos having anything to do with the new games?
>Zygarde cells and cores
>Dexio and what's her face
>literally just a gen 6 spin off
Uh huh. Absolutely nothing to do with them.
>>
>>30667133
>just a gen 6 spin off
What the fuck does that even mean?
>dexio and sena
Yeah, and Red and Blue for Kanto, Professor Burnette and Grimsley for Unova, and so on
>zygarde cores and cells
Sure, you kinda got me there, but that's more to do with zygarde and less to do with Kalos or XY themselves.
It seems to me that a Z was planned but dropped for some reason.
Marketing of the whole XY&Z extension of the franchise and the fleshed out Zygarde concepts are proof of that
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.