[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since we've now confirmed that Pokemon eat each other, does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Kyogre.jpg (38KB, 197x158px) Image search: [Google]
Kyogre.jpg
38KB, 197x158px
Since we've now confirmed that Pokemon eat each other, does that mean that humans use Pokemon for food?

There were Chansey omelettes in the Battle Buffet, but Chansey produce unfertilized eggs naturally. The rest of the foods were berry based, I think? I can't recall all the dishes.
>>
>>30664966
Yes. The library in Platinum has an entire book dedicated to this.
>>
File: Sinnoh Folk Story 1.png (434KB, 428x1513px) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh Folk Story 1.png
434KB, 428x1513px
>>30664966

There are no regular animals in the Pokemon world, and we know that people in the Pokemon world aren't all vegan, so...

If it's OK for Pokemon to eat other despite having near-human intelligence, then it's okay for humans to eat them too.
>>
>odish and lilligant salad for entree
>miltank dish for main event
>sitrus and oran juice
>bounsweet desert
>>
>>30665052
>There are no regular animals in the Pokemon world
Even ignoring all the old entries, Alolan Raichu's dex entry specifically mentions Indian Elephants again.

Also, butterflies were visible in XY and both XY and SM have regular fish offered in the restaurants (and considering they weren't shy about there being slowpoke tails in SM, the fish probably isn't a pokemon or they'd name it.)
>>
>>30665090
Could harvesting slowpoke tails end world hunger?
>>
>>30665116
On my end I just think it's weird that they're illegal in PokeJapan because of cruelty, but in PokeAmerica they're legal, at least in Alola. It's usually the other way around in real life.
>>
>>30665090

In SM, multiple NPCs refer to bird-like Pokemon as "bird Pokemon" and fish-like Pokemon as "fish Pokemon".

So it's entirely possible that said fish are indeed Pokemon and which Pokemon it is isn't important.
>>
>>30665090
>schooling wishiwashi
>milk that shit

I'm pretty sure it says these sardines are notably tasty in the moon entry.

Also sharpedo fins
>>
>>30665160
It says Wishiwashi are tasty but doesn't call them sardines.

>>30665157
>>30665160
Anyway, I wasn't arguing that they don't eat pokemon. Just that this instance probably isn't pokemon. However, it isn't worth arguing, since my only point was that regular animals still exist. The pokedex entries (which are being used to justify the majority of people and pokemon eating pokemon) and those butterflies support their existence.
>>
There are some pokemon you can eat parts of without killing, but it is worth considering that it isn't taboo to use thick clubs and rare bones as ingredients.
>>
In the battle buffet I think there's something called a take down steak. That sounds like tauros meat to me, but it's pretty ambiguous
>>
File: Edible_Magikarp.png (490KB, 706x538px) Image search: [Google]
Edible_Magikarp.png
490KB, 706x538px
???
>>
>>30664966
>>30666104
Came here to post this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.