[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>X called for help! Literally the most fucking useless, obnoxious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1460016811237.jpg (56KB, 589x603px) Image search: [Google]
1460016811237.jpg
56KB, 589x603px
>X called for help!

Literally the most fucking useless, obnoxious mechanic in the entire series. What the fuck was Ohmori thinking?
>>
>>30664401
>useless
>easier to get shinies
>easier to get 4IVs
>Only way to get HA
>Can get shit like a Level 9 Salamance on the first island
>Easier to EV train
>>
>>30664401
>hurr durr add more graphics
>what, no more FPS for holde, tliple and lotation battres? lemove them
>bettel add this ghetto poor man's horde mechanic and shill multi battles, maybe they won't notice anything was lemoved
>>
>>30664575

Sorry I'm not autistic enough to appreciate those points.
>>
>>30664401
You still can run away. I see no problem.
>>
>>30664618

>>I fail at a childrens RPG that has a minuscule level of complexity

Theres only autism and retardation apparently. Guess which side of the spectrum you fall on?
>>
I love how more difficult the SOS system made the series.
>>
>>30664643

Not the one you fall on, that's for sure.
>>
git gud, scrub
>>
>>30664618
then im afraid youre retarded anon. im so sorry.
>>
>>30664630

What if I'm just trying to fucking catch a Pokemon and it keeps breaking out of its fucking ball and calling for help?
>>
>>30664952
Then you stop it from calling for help
>>
There should have been a counterpart item to Adrenaline Orb that slows down SOS for pokemon that can't be paralyzed or put to sleep
>>
>>30664990
paralyze the sleepless, sleep the mobilized
>>
>>30664952
Status it???
>>
>>30664575
Dexnav did nearly all of those things without being nearly as obnoxious to people just trying to play the game.
>>
>>30664644
frustrating does no equate to difficult
>>
>I suck at kids game.

Anon I...
>>
>>30664401
It would be fine if you could still catch them while there was help (you can aim attacks, why can't you choose one to throw a ball at?), but because you can't it just makes trying to catch shit frustrating and overly time consuming. Especially when catching shit is literally the entire point of the franchise.
>>
File: king dedede goes to sears.png (99KB, 272x202px) Image search: [Google]
king dedede goes to sears.png
99KB, 272x202px
>>30664401
>totem Pokemon calls for help
>suddenly the FPS drops
>>
File: 1462189540770.jpg (7KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
1462189540770.jpg
7KB, 186x208px
>Double battles exist.
>You can't whip out a second Pokemon when a wild Pokemon calls for backup.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.