[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Battle Tree >Two Villians with the boss of the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>Battle Tree
>Two Villians with the boss of the other working for the main team
>Pic Related
What Else did Sun & Moon take from the Shadow Pokémon Duology?
>>
>>30661940
Full body overworld models
Main villain team uses the guise of prestige
Actual challenge
>>
The battle tree is the same shit we've had since crystal, and your other point is vague as fuck
>>
>>30661991
Look at how it looks anon
>>30661988
I'd add Trainers behind Pokemon in battle and lack of gyms
>>
>>30661940
I get the first two points, but what did SM have that's similar to robo-Groudon?
>>
>>30662175
Lusamine Mother Beast form.
A cool thing that could have been a boss battle but ends up
Being a NORMal Pokémon battle
>>
>Orre is Arizona
>Alola is Hawaii

Both take place in Poke'Merica

Which region was Lt. Surge from?
>>
>>30662221
France, according to his Pikachu.
>>
>>30662208
I too wanted to fist fight giovanni
>>
>>30661940
As strictly pertaining to Colosseum:

girl follows you around on your journey

no gyms

you can get a Johto starter early on

based on an American location

end of the game takes place in a newly built battle arena

one of the towns is completely controlled by an evil team
>>
>>30661988
Also, villain teams using a variety of pokemon instead of just whatever poison type shitmons are available
>>
>>30661940
Sun/Moon Mega Evolution pokedex entries state that Megas are roughly equivalent to shadow pokemon in hyper mode
>>
>>30662414
Which is honestly how Magma and Aqua should have been.

No, carrying a Numel or Carvanha does not count.
>>
File: ragdoll-vander.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ragdoll-vander.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>30662208
I love Colo/Gale, but that seems kind of a stretch. A lot of the points being posted aren't uncommon things to see in video games, I doubt GF had Orre in mind while designing this stuff.
>>
>>30661940
>Early evil team is bummy af, end game evil team is super scientifically advanced
>no gyms
>no grid movement
>full models in overworld
>town fully controlled by an evil team
>>
File: 1481260445034.png (83KB, 669x570px) Image search: [Google]
1481260445034.png
83KB, 669x570px
>>30662291
>he doesn't
>>
>>30661940
>>30662482
>Cipher and Aether Foundation are evil teams but aren't called "Team X"
whoa
>>
>>30662221
America. His tagline was "The Lightning American!"
>>
>>30662824
Yeah, but Unova, Orre, and Alola are all regions in the Pokemon World's version of America.
>>
>Cipher and the Aether Foundation use minor criminals as false flag distractions to keep their work hidden from public eye
>Team Plasma used a false message of protecting Pokemon as a means to disarm the public by taking all their Pokemon and have their leader take them all for his use.

American criminal syndicates are the most sophisticated desu.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.