[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make two major characters siblings >give them almost no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>make two major characters siblings
>give them almost no interaction
brava gamefreak, brava
>>
>>30661111
It's because it was suppose to be a surprise.

Also Lillie was mad at her brother for leaving with Null.
>>
>>30661127
Lillie is a dumb bitch, I'd prefer to help Lusamine or even Gladion in this game
>>
Most young brother/sister siblings tend to avoid interacting with each other
>>
>>30661164
No they don't?

In fact, from my experience, older brother/younger sister usually have the best relationships.
>>
>>30661111
Yeah, I wanted to know more about their relationship. At least a flashback or some exposition text talking about how they felt about eachother. Shit, I don't even know if they got along or cared much about what the other was up to. You could have switched it so they were strangers and it wouldn't have affected anyone's character.
>>
>>30661164
Can confirm. When I was growing up, I avoided my sister as much as possible and didn't bother responding to anything she said.

To this day it's been one of my biggest regrets in life.
>>
File: 1473360146906.jpg (70KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
1473360146906.jpg
70KB, 500x552px
>>30661192
This. We're kinda distant as adults but I got along pretty good with my older brother. We would run around in the woods and catch bugs after school all the time. Fun times.

He's actually the one who got me into Pokemon. We always named our rivals in-game after eachother.
>>
>>30661111
Well no shit, if they interacted before the big reveal that would give it away.

>>30661199
There was a cutscene where Gladion says he feels bad for leaving Lillie with Lusamine but he has his own mission etc.
>>
>>30661111
Lillie doesn't like Gladion that much. Gladion also put "stopping mom from releasing UB" above her.
>>
>>30661192
They obviously don't have the best relationship. The one time they do talk, it's just Gladion saying he is sorry for leaving her alone with their mom and running away. It's probably not easy for them to talk to eachother.
>>
File: HUG COMP.png (10KB, 386x378px) Image search: [Google]
HUG COMP.png
10KB, 386x378px
>>30661249
>We always named our rivals in-game after eachother.

That's so fucking cute.
>>
>>30661317
I meant in general.
>>
File: siblings.png (199KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
siblings.png
199KB, 480x451px
It's not like it's the first time.
>>
>>30661416
What role did the guy on the left have?
I can't even remember afro elite four dude's name
>>
>>30661472
Tagged along with you on Heatran's volcano
>>
>>30661374
Thanks. I only stopped doing it because most of the newer games you can't name your rival...which is something I really miss.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.