[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i've been thinking lately, many of you bitch about ">muh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1473780246341.jpg (19KB, 250x305px) Image search: [Google]
1473780246341.jpg
19KB, 250x305px
So i've been thinking lately, many of you bitch about ">muh casualization, remove the Exp.Share reeeee" but how about something that doesn't force people that want to level up fast to grind but still make the game reward you for not being overleveled

Like for example, completing a trial with all the pokemon in your party not higher than a certain level (usually the same as the boss or highest pokemon on someone's party) grants you special extra items that are helpful and otherwise rare to find
Would you be okay with that?
>>
>>30653791

Honestly I just want a hard mode that impliments some level caps that come into play against trainer battles based on the area they are in.
Like route 1 trainers could be limited to lv 10, so anything higher gets placed to level 10.

Important fights like gyms would have lower caps to force even ground
>>
Just tighten the exp curve and make it so after a certain point post game(eg in S/M it's after you finish the UB stuff) you get a key item that removes the curve for easy grinding.
>>
>>30655479
let's face it anon, Hard Mode is never coming back
>>
Here's my ideal hard mode

>trainers pokemon have good IVs, EVs, good/synergistic movesets, and have more than just 1 pokemon
>pokemon don't listen if they're 5+ levels above gym leader
>route bosses with teams of 5 or 6
>catch rates reduced (can be increased after championship)
>you can catch pokemon that are effective against gym leader's type nearby, but they're underleveled, rare, and difficult to catch
>exp share only shares exp with one pokemon
>new item: ev share allows you to share evs with all pokemon
>rivals don't heal your team after every fucking battle
>give trainer's pokemon near the end-game +1 in every stat like totems
>trainers use megas and z-moves against you more often

what did I miss?
>>
>>30656316
>>30656316
Remove the level limit thing, it would ruin Wonderlocks
Also make IT share EXP with 2 Pokemon since that would reduce grinding while not over leveling
Besides that this is fine as long as you still get healed before a boss fight
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.