[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the most challenging champion? >tailwind >stealth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Kukui.full.2001233.jpg (291KB, 909x1123px) Image search: [Google]
Kukui.full.2001233.jpg
291KB, 909x1123px
Is he the most challenging champion?
>tailwind
>stealth rock
it was such a great fight in set mode with exp share turned off.
>>
I played without exp share, fighting any trainer possible, any refresh and other stuffs, but he wasn't really hard compared to Cynthia and other hard champs.

Kahili and Hala were much more challenging and my team was 10 levels lower than the E4.
>>
>>30652347
maybe because I had a slow team but he kicked my ass hard. Not to mention the pebbles punished me for switching.
>>
>>30652406
This famalam, my team was basically all weak to rock and smogon stones kicked my shit in.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
>Kukui
>champion
>>
>>30652347
>Kahili

the dumb bitch sets up 3 layers of spikes with Skarmory every time

I used Nasty Plot twice then swept her team
>>
>>30652347
I had a slow team, no exp, I used refresh a lot. I think Kahili was the only one in the e4 that was really challenging.

Kukui was a challenge, not as much as cynthia.
My team was lvl 50

I don't remember kukui using stealth rock against me.
What I did to counter braviary's tailwind was the same thing i did with Kahili's toucannon: Oranguru's Trick room, let him kill me, sent Crabobimable, Ice punch
>>
File: 245.gif (824KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
245.gif
824KB, 250x250px
>>30651375
>mfw his primarina is female
>>
Uh, that's the Professor.

The Champion is the Masked Royal.
>>
>>30651375
>professor is the champion
Stop this fucking meme already
>>
>>30651375
He beat me once so I soft reset and switched my team the second time to take out lycanroc immediately, then my vikavolt was able to survive primarina's moonblast spam and that's all I needed to win
>>
I used exp share and only used revives and full restores between battles.
Smogon Stones didnt bother me at first until they gave his incineroar the necessary damage to KO my team members. Had to soft reset to OHKO his Lycanroc with my Decidueye. I also wanted to use my z-move for his last like an autist and not on his incineroar which he sent out before ninetails and i ended up losing two mons for it.
>>
>>30656730
I won't lie, I was pretty happy for winning with Sinister Arrow Raid as my last move against his Ninetales.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.