[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you do the Z poses in real life? >tfw I do the electric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: zmove1.jpg (17KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
zmove1.jpg
17KB, 400x240px
Do any of you do the Z poses in real life?
>tfw I do the electric pose because I was abused as a child
>>
File: 1480623669124 pikanium z 1.webm (1MB, 1002x602px) Image search: [Google]
1480623669124 pikanium z 1.webm
1MB, 1002x602px
I tried this one and almost tripped over my desk.
>>
>>30651290
I don't know what the dance represent.
Is she drawing its tail, ears and cheeks?
>>
I did Alola thing with a guy I know.
I mean legitimately greeted each other with that stupid gesture upon meeting.
>>
>>30651371
She's being moe.
>>
>>30651371
the first move is supposed to be a Z for Z-Move i guess
>>
>>30651425
With that all encompassing circular wave that welcomes the entire world?
>>
I can do Normal, Water, Electric, and Ground.

Can't be assed to remember the others. Mostly because I never use them.
>>
>>30651425
That's a real way you introduce yourself. Sorry you spend so much time at home that you didn't know, anon.
>>
>>30651628
>>
I turned battle animations off after I beat the elite four.
>>
>>30651260
I tried the normal one and punched myself in the forehead
>>
>>30651628
what country do you live in that does this jimbo
>>
>>30651460
Yeah, that's the point.

We haven't met in a while and previously discussed how we both gonna get Sun/Moon. I did this gesture to kinda signal him I've been playing the game and he replied. We laughed it out and walked our separate ways since that cunt didn't have 3DS on him.
>>
>>30651728
The z move animation still plays.
>>
>>30651914
Maybe it's just because most of what I've been doing was in the battle tree and it's mostly NPCs that use them, but I haven't seen the dance to one in a while
>>
File: CzEpdz1W8AAXEea.png (557KB, 535x578px) Image search: [Google]
CzEpdz1W8AAXEea.png
557KB, 535x578px
c-can any qts (male) record themselves doing z-poses?
>>
>>30651816
The USA but google it. Educate yourself.
>>
>>30651260
I know the fighting, water and ice one.
>>
>>30652096
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>30651371
Yes, actually.
>>
>>30652096
Why do you like saying "educate yourself"?
>>
>>30651260
Yes.

My Xurkitree has a Psychium-Z so when I use Z-Hypnosis I do the motions IRL with my arm and hand that's not holding the 3DS. Or sometimes if I really want to I'd set the 3DS down and do the motions.

I've only got Normal and Psychic memorized though. I kind of have an idea of Dark.
>>
>>30652096
I thought you went to the Shadow Realm Jimbo?
>>
I don't even use the Z-poses in the game. Cause z-moves are trash 90% of the time, and I don't use the mons that can pull them off effectively.
>>
>>30651260
i don't know why but the male Fairy Z poses always gets me hard i know why
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.