[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have the games been so terribad recently? Is it because of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1480813501849.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480813501849.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Why have the games been so terribad recently? Is it because of the rise in subscription to normalfag ideology?
>>
No. It's because the games are targeted at children and you're slowly losing the "child at heart" side of yourself as we get further from generation uno.
>>
Lack of content.
>>
because every new game is designed to be someone's first pokemon game, and long time players keep expecting too much from a franchise that has barely evolved in 20 years
>>
>>30649412
>a game intended for children
>"they're not pandering to veepee at 4chin, it's the normies fault!!!!"
This is OP
>>
>>30649450
DELET THIS
>>
>>30649412
Game Freak stopped increasing the scope of the game and their ambitions after Gen 2.
>>
>>30649412
Because Gamefreak keeps on making the games easier and easier on purpose. They admitted to as much in an interview.
The sad thing is that they even admitted that while they are doing that for the children, they don't have any data to back it up that children need easier games. So GF is being ass as usual.
>>
>>30649450
>>30649537

These.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.