[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm trying to complete my dex. What's the most annoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

So I'm trying to complete my dex.
What's the most annoying pokemon to evolve in SM?
>>
Trade evolutions that you have to earn bp to buy
>>
porygon and anything friendship evolution or stones that you need multiple of

good luck, completed mine two days ago and already got a shiny
>>
>>30645583
Snesal
>>
Are the Island Scan pokemon neccesary for 100%?
>>
>>30645665
No
>>
>>30645706
Thank god
>>
File: Brules Rules.png (32KB, 150x140px) Image search: [Google]
Brules Rules.png
32KB, 150x140px
>>30645583
Unless you got lucky doing stone treasure hunts in pokepeligo, Sandslash/Ninetails and Wigglytuff/Clefable both require a stone to evolve, and there's only one available in the entire game.
>>
>>30645608
Pretty sure you don't need to use BP to get any of the trade evolution items. I got all of mine from NPCs or looting. The only one that's a bitch is the 5% drop chance on the razor claw for Weavile.
>>
>>30645765
Where did you find kings crest? I've been grinding the battle tree and I hate it
>>
File: Su1grsO.png (148KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Su1grsO.png
148KB, 720x540px
>>30645610
Friendship evos ended up being one of the easiest for me. I farmed the EV berries in the pokepeligo for like 5 days or so, and I had about 250 of each. Just spammed em on whatever I wanted to evolve, then just level it up.
The porygon evos were pretty easy, though. Not sure why so many people need em. You get the upgrade from the other person in the room where you get porygon, and then the dubious disc is from Faba after you beat the game.
>>
>>30645792
There's a karate guy guarding a door on one of the upper floors of the pokemon school who you can challenge once you're the champ. Beat him, then beat the school's principal and she gives it up. That's another one i forgot. You have to decide between Slowking and Politoed, but at least Politoed is obtainable via SOS in Malie Garden if there's rain (you can use drizzle or rain dance.)
>>
Weavile
>5% chance on wild jangmo-o
>jangmo-o 5% appearance rate
>50% chance on summoned komo-o
>jangmo-o barely ever call komo-o
I GTS'd for one
>>
Silvally
>>
Weavile by a long shot
>>
>>30645721
I upgraded the cave island to rank 3 and I've received two ice stones from it by sending them brilliant stone hunting.
I've only sent them twice for the brilliant stone hunting so that's 1 ice stone per trip and a moon stone on the second. Did I get lucky or are the drop rates good?
>>
>>30645996

what did you have to trade to get one?
>>
>>30647397
Drop rates are good, but i just wasted a lot of my isle aphun CDs on the bottle cap runs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.