[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Game Freak decides to ban people for cloning >A method

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1460307688251.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1460307688251.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
>Game Freak decides to ban people for cloning
>A method that was used exclusively last generation
>People don't even clone pokemon that way and now instead inject them into the game

Why does it physically hurt how stupid GF is? Secondarily, getting soft banned from GTS because my internet disconnected for a half second while connecting to GTS to receive my trade. What's even the point?
>>
>>30645206
Get gud connection in your tribe next time, bruh.
>>
>>30645206
Never forget Rayo Ritzo and his Dream Ball Aegislash
>>
>>30645468
>Google Fiber
>bad
>>
How do they even detect cloning? Are people actually still disconnecting to clone like back in the Gameboy link-cable days?
>>
>>30647122
Hopefully not because there's even a huge ass warning this time.

But they were also manually banning people who blatantly clone the same Pokemon to distribute on the GTS over and over again, like for giveaways. Sr so multiple reports said.
>>
>>30647181
That makes sense, though. If they see one IP sending out multiple identical copies of the same Pokemon to the gts or wonder trade, they know this person isn't playing legitimately.
>>
>>30647181
>>30647330

What about cloning pokemon by backing up and restoring your save just to send to your own copies of the games via the pokebank?
>>
>>30648021
If you do that then your pokemon are litterally carbon copies of each other.

With injecting you can make the clones identical in every way that matters competitively while making them all unique by randomizing the pid, gender, time met, etc.
>>
Wait what? GF are banning people who've done giveaways with the same pokemon ID?

I've done like 3 different giveaways with 30 pokemon each with the same ID and seems like I'm not banned...
>>
>>30648651

Yeah, but I am just interested in filling the dex of my newer games with everything I caught in the previous games without actually losing them in my previous game saves.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.