[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Drizzle >Hurricane >Instantly becomes OU Who knew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 279.png (18KB, 525x293px) Image search: [Google]
279.png
18KB, 525x293px
>Drizzle
>Hurricane
>Instantly becomes OU

Who knew with just a few moves and a weather ability can make such a change.
>>
That's pkmn
>>
>Pichu used Thundershock!
>>
His stats got buffed too, somewhat
>>
>>30642135
nigga do you not know what a switch out is? and this thing isn't supposed to be out the whole time. fuck your [shitmon] used [pussy ass bullshit that's 4x weak]. Might as well say some other stupid shit like heracross losing to peck
>>
Shows how unbalanced this series is
>>
>Talonflame is now garbage
Good
>Pelipper with Drizzle and a moveset that abuses it.
Hello new bird cancer.
>>
File: smug as fuck.png (154KB, 809x716px) Image search: [Google]
smug as fuck.png
154KB, 809x716px
>Switch Pelipper in on a resisted hit, like Fire, Steel or Ground
>Opponent switches out for Xurxitree/Tapu Koko/Raichu, while I use Substitute
>Opponent breaks my sub, I OHKO him with Hydro Pump
>Opponent forfeits

So good.
>>
OU are usually the best mons. It doesn't mean other mons are garbage, they're just marginally less useful when compared to the absolute best. It's a thin line, all that it takes to be OU is to be slightly better than everything else and suddenly it outclasses all the other pokemon as there's no reason to use anything else. You see potentially goodmon fall to RU all the time simply because there's no reason to use them anymore after the meta changes even slightly. But even a small boost to a shitmon can make a big difference in overcoming that.
>>
>Pelipper dethrones Talonflame for status of cancerbird
>Wingull/Pelipper can be found fucking everywhere
It's as if GF knew what they did and decided to show it off
>>
Pelipper is not going to be more cancerous than Talonflame. Talonflame was a special kind of cancerous.
>>
>>30642270
>hating on Mega Politoed
>>
Politoed was OU for fucking ever and it's terrible stat and move wise. Why are people surprised about this?
>>
They're capable of making shitmons extremely broken. Why can't they fix Ledian to be at least useful?
>>
>>30642111
Everybody knows.
Remember when the exact same thing happened to the original smogonFrog and ninetales?
>>
>>30642585
Because Ledian looks shit and no-one should like it
>>
they never suspect tbolt from my genesect lead
>>
>>30642111
nice to see one of my favorite birds get buffs
>>
File: 1481012030950.png (94KB, 614x600px)
1481012030950.png
94KB, 614x600px
>>30642111
tfw this could've happen to swanna
>>
File: tumblr_nbvahuEp4K1tqjlnao2_500.jpg (79KB, 480x669px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbvahuEp4K1tqjlnao2_500.jpg
79KB, 480x669px
>>30642682
same
>>
File: AG010.png (291KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
AG010.png
291KB, 640x480px
>>30642688
get a better taste in birds
>>
>>30642480
That was gen 5 weather, completely different now that it's only 5 tunrs
>>
>>30642705
>implying manta rays are birds
>>
>>30642653
(you)
>>
>>30642156
>Gothielle's shadow tag prevents you from switching!
>Gothielle used Hidden Power (electric)!
>>
File: 171 Lanturn Dream.png (11KB, 313x202px) Image search: [Google]
171 Lanturn Dream.png
11KB, 313x202px
The Smogonbird title owner may have changed, but my NU shitmon is still taking its ass.
>>
>>30643654
Shadow Tag was banned to Ubers.
>>
>>30643728
If I'm chaining pelipper in the rain will the notification for drizzle show up if it calls a hidden ability one?
>>
>>30644059
It's not even a HA. Just walk in the grass until you find a Pelipper that calls down the rain.
>>
>>30644079
Oh Shit nice
>>
Whats a good pelipper set?
Timid/ modest
Hurricane
Scald/pump/surf
???
???
Damp rock?

I've never used it outside of in game so I don't know how to use it competitively but I really like it design wise. Help
>>
>>30642111
>Who knew with just a few moves and a weather ability can make such a change
Welcome to two gens ago
>>
>>30644098
Wingull has the ability Hydration, which changes to Drizzle once it evolves fyi.
>>
>>30644195
i really like bold with 252 hp and 252 def. scald, hurricane, roost
>>
>>30643696
You run it in doubles? What set?
>>
>>30642156
Why are there so many newfags taking this meme seriously lately
>>
>>30642111
it already had Hurricane in gen 6
>>
>>30642653

>Hating on Pulseman
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.