[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to friend about Pokémon >he calls Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1473151997254.jpg (192KB, 922x510px) Image search: [Google]
1473151997254.jpg
192KB, 922x510px
>talking to friend about Pokémon
>he calls Sun and Moon "SuMo"
>he hates Gen 5
>he hates Ultra Beasts
>the only SM stater he doesn't hate is Primarina
>he's a super-moralfag about injecting and hacking
>he's an avid fan of the XY anime and also an amourshipper
Why do these things bother me so much

I used to be able to accept people's opinions, but I was really fucking triggered during the entire conversation

I never asked for this kind of autism
>>
He sounds like a pretty cool guy, would hang out with
>>
>getting autistically triggered by the word SuMo

How pathetic can you be?
>>
>>30641280
We'll I mean, he sounds like an absolute fucking boner, yeah, but the real question is, why make a thread about it?
>>
>>30641280
I would hate him too.
Though not for the Primarina or XY&Z reasons. But everything else is retarded.
>>
>>30641449
>defending sumo
>>30641464
good question
is op looking for cocksucking faggotry
>>
>>30641280
He doesn't think Incineroar is based.
You know that you have to stop talking to him.. right?
>>
>>30641280
>>he's a super-moralfag about injecting and hacking
This is the only thing really wrong with him, everything else is opinion based even if you really dont agree with it (I don't either but that's how it is).

There is literally nothing wrong with injecting legal mons. What a fucking idiot.

But yeah, this >>30641464
>>
>>30641449
Honestly if wouldn't bother me that much if we weren't talking in person

Usually people just say "Diamond and Pearl", "Red and Blue", "Sun and Moon" etc, and only use the abbreviations when talking online, so seeing someone go "SuMo this, SuMo that" was really fucking weird.

>>30641464
I just wanted to share my tale of autism senpai. I didn't even intend to get replies. I'm sorry.
>>
>>30641280

>the only SM starter he doesn't hate is Primarina
>he hates Ultra Beasts

This is good.

Everything else is either bad or shit I'm neutral towards and don't care about.

Also Deoxys is dead! Nooooo!
>>
File: Wha.png (224KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wha.png
224KB, 500x500px
>>30641616
>>he hates Ultra Beasts
>This is good.
>>
>>30641280
you're completely in the right OP

UNLESS you're saying all the new starters are bad, not just Primarina. because they're all great
>>
File: Deoxys_ataque_(dream_world).png (29KB, 466x389px) Image search: [Google]
Deoxys_ataque_(dream_world).png
29KB, 466x389px
>>30641984
Ultra Beasts look like shit. Deoxys is the only good designed Ultra Beast.
>>
>>30641280
It's not called autism Op, it's having different tastes (yours being superior)
>>
>>30642023
Deoxys is not an ultra beast, and they're all amazing bar guzzlord
>>
Just straight up tell him you won't be friends with people with taste as horrible as his instead of being a pussy and anonymously complaining about it on the internet.
>>
>>30642037
I know and I don't think they're amazing at all.
>>
>>30641280
thats what you get for having friends faggot
>>
>>30641280
Flop friend. Get a better one
>>
>friends

lmao
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.