[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /vp/! Ohmori himself has contacted you (yes, YOU!) regarding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: battle frontier anime.jpg (42KB, 385x599px) Image search: [Google]
battle frontier anime.jpg
42KB, 385x599px
Alright, /vp/! Ohmori himself has contacted you (yes, YOU!) regarding development of Pokémon Stars, giving you free reign to design the facilities of Alola's new Battle Frontier!

You've only been given these restrictions:
>must be 5-7 total facilities
>Battle Tower/Subway/Maison/Tree has to be one of the facilities
>you may only bring back one (1) old facility besides the Tower, all others must be new

What do you create?
>>
>>30637353
>Battle Tower
Has Palmer, Modern Anabel, Emmet & Ingo, Battle Chatelaines and a New Frontier Brain as bosses
>Battle Hall
Returning facility. Argenta and a New Frontier Brain
>Battle (?)
Inverse battles
>Battle Stage
A contest battle. 5 turn battles, moves have Combat and Contest effects. Get 10 Bonus Hearts for KOing a Pokemon.
>Battle Ring
Battle Royal(e)
>Battle (?)
Similar to Waterfall Colosseum in Battle Revolution. 3 Pokemon, when a Pokemon is knocked out both trainers use their next Pokémon best 2 out of 3.

I'd also bring back Battle Factory but you said only one returning facility.
>>
>Battle Tower
Duh
>Battle Yacht
The format is always Triples (supposing they come back) with the catch that Pokemon are only allowed to target the foe directly across from them. Every so often, the Yacht may rock back and forth in the waves, causing the combatants to randomly shuffle their positions (without switching sides of the battlefield). The first side with zero remaining Pokemon loses.
>Battle Party
You and several other trainers are placed in a room together, and you can talk to them as you please. They'll give you a few hints about their team, moves, items, and so on, before asking if you'd like to battle. They'll also tell you how much money you'll earn for beating them. Generally, the more money they have, the tougher they'll be. Winning a fight earns you the stated amount of money, which can be exchanged at the back of the room for various healing items or stat-boosting items such as X Attack. As you progress, more trainers will have their own battles and subsequently be eliminated, thinning out your options for battlers, until it's just you and one trainer remaining.

Trying to think of more, but I'm running out of room in my post and I want to bump the thread.
>>
>>30638635
>Battle Coliseum
Gladiator themed. A monarch spectates, and before the match starts, he'll place a stipulation for both opponents to follow (Do not use super effective moves, do not use status moves, do not switch out, etc.) or requirements to reach (DO use super effective moves, land a move with low accuracy, activate your Pokemon's non-passive ability, etc.) Both trainers start from 0 points, and if there's a stipulation in play, performing an action that violates it gives -1 point, meanwhile if there's a requirement in play, meeting it gives +1 point. In addition to having to win the battle, the monarch will also determine if you're fit to proceed based on if you have more points than your opponent. If you have less points, the monarch will allow you to continue your streak on the condition of crippling your team in some way before the next fight begins (for example, he may inflict a status condition or reduce a Pokemon's HP by half), but you only get two of these mercy passes before you're disqualified. On the other hand, a rousing performance on your part may please the monarch enough to grant your team a bonus (like starting the next fight with a sharply boosted stat, or with entry hazards on your opponent's side).

I'm trying my best here, but I'm having fun with it. Think I'm gonna go to bed though. Hope more people play along
>>
The Black Tower and White Treehollow from BW2, but instead of an exp. grinding area it's a proper Battle Facility.
>>
>>30637353
me: okay, okay we have this battle frontier
ohmori: okay then? now what?
me: now we scrap battle frontier, burn every copy of johto games and make everything kanto
ohmori: make everything kanto? i think some fans might get angry to us for disregarding the other regions, pokemon and characters
me: ohmori! if you want the make money we gotta make everything kanto, and yes this includes scrapping every battle facility, non-kanto pokemon and non-kanto characters.
>>
File: 1474823826454.jpg (881KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1474823826454.jpg
881KB, 992x1403px
>>30637353
>Battle Complex
The game's Battle Tower/Subway/Maison/Tree. It would contain Singles, Doubles, Triples, Rotation, Inverse, and maybe somehow Sky battles.

>Battle Retro
Physical/Special split is undone. Would have Singles and Doubles, Mega Evolution and Z-Moves wouldn't be allowed.

>Battle Arena
Similar to the Battle Tower, only your Pokemon aren't healed after every battle. You're given a limited amount of healing items to use in-between rounds and after a set of 5 or 10 matches, you'd be rewarded with more healing items. Singles only.

>Battle Academy
Questions about Pokemon (the Pokemon themselves, regions, items, etc.) are asked before each round. Answer correctly and your team will recieve some sort of bonus. Answer incorrectly and your team will be handicapped in some way. Answer 6 questions in a row correctly and you will move to an "advanced" class (which would skip a few fights). Answer 4 questions incorrectly and you will be sent to detention and will have to battle a powerful "teacher" frontier brain, who will impose various rules upon you for the battle. Teachers would be able to be battled by advancing enough anyway, but you won't have the handicap of answering wrong questions on you. They'll still impose rules during their battles though, i.e "You can't use grass type moves this turn." It would be playable in the 4 main battle styles.

>Battle Clock
Again, similar to the Battle Tower but now you're on a time (or turn) limit. Winning battles doesn't net you BP but instead more time/turns. The amount you've used by the time your session is over is then turned into BP once you finish.

>Battle Land
Some sort of amusement park or something. Every battle would have wacky random shit happening (stat boosts/decreases, sudden weather changes, distributing/redistributing held items, etc.) and mostly just be for fun. Think Mario Party. It'd be a nightmare to try and get consecutive wins, but I think it could always lead to some hilarity. cont...
>>
>>30639540
The Battle Clock would be singles only and Battle Land would be playable in all 4 of the main battle modes. Most importantly, all of the facilities with the exception of the Battle Arena and Battle Clock would be playable cooperatively over the internet with your friends. I have no idea why they took that shit out.
>>
File: 1464067318912.gif (269KB, 98x106px) Image search: [Google]
1464067318912.gif
269KB, 98x106px
>>30637353
>battle roulette
you spin a roulette that has typings, you spin it 2 times and depending on the types you get you face that pokemon. getting dark + ice gives Weavile etc. facing same type twice or an unused typing gives you a monotype of the first type you got

>Battle dimension
Battle tower but inversed

>Battle factory
Same old

>Battle catacombs
Like battle pyramid but you go downwards and with Hm puzzles in them

>Battle ferris wheel
Rotation battles, the twist is that you will be forced to switch mons and dont chose the direction it spins

>Battle contest
Similar to pokemon contests but instead you have 5 turns to ether KO your enemy or gain more appeal than your opponent. the amount of appeal is identical to ORAS stats

all i got
>>
>>30637353
>Battle Tower, Tree style.

Super Pokemon Rougelike go!
You get dumped into a bottomless dungeon with one level 5 starter. Your task is to make it as deep as possible, using the items, money, and Pokemon you find.

Professor Genki's Super Ethical Pokemon Funtime Reality!
Your team fights an ever replenishing horde battle against underlevelled opponents (Think level 15-20 to your 50) Pokemon that spawn are regularly those that spam debuffs and status, are carefully chosen to negate your trademark spread attack.

Pokemon Street: Like Mario Party (Or more accurately that RPG that was like Mario Party that came out a few years back that I can't remember the name of). You and 3 other trainers are scrambling for, I dunno, precious stones. Running into someone means you battle them, beating them means you take some of their stones. There are wild encounters, and facilities around the map.

Pokemon Shogun
A fully functional sequal to Pokemon Conquest, in which you take over Japan as your favourite warlord. Again.

Battle Factory, except you are forced to trade a Pokemon after battle.
>>
Battle Dome but with online and local multiplayer so you can set up Pokemon Tourneys.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.