[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that we played the games have your ingame teams changed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: sunandmoon.png (430KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
sunandmoon.png
430KB, 1000x600px
So now that we played the games have your ingame teams changed any at all?

Sun:
>Replaced Ninetales with Vikavolt
I did this partly because I decided on Alolan Raichu in Moon when I caught a Pichu, but also because Vulpix was fucking endgame...

Other than that, the Sun team stayed pretty faithful

Moon:
>Vikavolt was replaced by the previously mentioned Raichu
>Had a Grimer for a while but replaced it with Ribombee (Who might get replaced with Mudsdale)
I have a strict 1 or less variant per runthrough rule, and I wanted to use

4 out of 6 isn't bad
>>
>>30637229
>Vulpix was fucking endgame
You could catch it before the Ghost trial. Don't feel bad, I skipped that single patch of grass, too.
>>
It's still Primarina, Komala, Minior, Bewear, Palossand and Golisopod for me cause everything else in my PC is underleveled garbage.
>>
>>30637618
right now i have
araquanid, icineroar, mimikyu, tsareena, raichu, and minior
I kinda want my muk back though
wat do
>>
>>30637229
Four out of 6 of your moon mons are the same as my team

Incineroar, A Muk, Kommoo and Tsareena

My other two are Ribombee and A Raichu. Sometines also Lycanroc night
>>
File: SM team 3.png (175KB, 755x870px) Image search: [Google]
SM team 3.png
175KB, 755x870px
>>30637229
wound up with a weird af team but enjoyed using them
>>
File: Lana likes Mudkips.png (199KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lana likes Mudkips.png
199KB, 768x1024px
I'm on my second playthrough and I've been switching crap constantly. My team right now is Snorlax, Sudowoodo, Bagon, Drowzee, Chansey, and Charabug.

I've raised a Crabrawler, Bayleef, and Herdier, but those have since been boxed. I'm likely to box one of the listed six for a Psyduck and Morelull I caught at Brooklet Hill.
>>
File: image.png (195KB, 999x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195KB, 999x221px
>>30637229
I tend to stick to my initial choices unless the Pokemon is just so crap it makes playing the game feel painful fucking Gigalith in BW

Pic related is the team I finished Moon with. I'm on the Sun version right now and so far I have Brionne, red Oricorio, Rockuff and Fomantis. I got sent over a Drampa egg which I'll be hatching soon.
>>
File: inb4shittaste.png (332KB, 829x847px) Image search: [Google]
inb4shittaste.png
332KB, 829x847px
The VGC part is what I planned on running before the format solidified more.
>>
File: asdfgds.png (166KB, 1027x487px) Image search: [Google]
asdfgds.png
166KB, 1027x487px
>wanted to use salsa bird
>stats and movepool leak
>jump ship to cutiefly with low expectations
>it's a fucking killer

Still stings the dancings birds don't learn any of their respective stab attacks until 40...
>>
>>30637229
Initially I was planning on rolling with Litten. Of course he just HAD to evolve into another stupid humanoid brawler, so I dropped it harder than a sack of bricks.

I was planning on running Passimian, but then Kommo-o happened so I had to drop it. I also wanted Mimikyu but then Decidueye was a Ghost-type so I had to drop it as well.

Wimpod is pretty much the only pokémon I decided I'd train since it was revealed and that was kept all the way
>>
bamp
>>
File: Team America.png (91KB, 824x178px) Image search: [Google]
Team America.png
91KB, 824x178px
>>30637229
>>
Only decided on Incineroar, Bewear, Lycanroc and Togedemaru. Used them, along with Lurantis and Araquanid. Pretty fun team.
>>
>>30637229
>Before
-Primarina
-Toucannon
-Salazzle
-Komala
-Lurantis
-Lycanroc (Sun)

>Now
-Primarina
-Toucannon
-Incineroar
-Decidueye
-Bewear
-Lycanroc (Sun)
>>
>>30641326
>Trump
>Eagle
>Pepe
>Jew
are the last two a star for the flag and a gun?
>>
>>30643887

The last two are the Star of David and a Muslim Terrorist.
>>
>>30637618
What? What patch of grass?
>>
File: team plans.png (2MB, 820x1535px) Image search: [Google]
team plans.png
2MB, 820x1535px
>>30637229
I don't think I'll ever stop being mad about what they did to Crabrawler.
>>
>>30643927
I see you had that sex change operation.
>>
Planned team:
>Incineroar
>Mimikyu
>A-Ninetales
>Vikavolt
>Golisopod
>Honchkrow

Actual team:
>Incineroar
>Mimikyu
>A-Ninetales
>Salazzle
>Misdreavus
>A-Raichu

I dropped Vikavolt because of its bullshit evolution time and Golisopod because I fucked up the Wimpod capture and I'm too impatient to wait for the next day so I moved on.
Honchkrow was just due to catching Misdreavus on a whim and she became a staple of the team.

I did use Gumshoos since near the start and A-Grimer for a short while but they got pushed out for Mimikyu and Vulpix, respectively.
>>
>>30637229
Only difference is that i had originally planned to use a Kommo-o in Sun, but replaced it with A-Muk since it was catchable much sooner. She put in work.
>>
>>30644216
Wimpod isn't time-locked, it's just random if he appears or not.
>>30643915
The one on the foot of mount lanakila, west of Tapu Village, south of the Aether House
>>
Was planning to do the following-
Incineroar
Vikavolt
Alolan Sandslash
Alolan Marowak
Toucannon
Hakomo-mo

ACTUAL TEAM

Incineroar
Vikavolt
Lurantis
Alolan Marowak
Toucannon
Lycanroc
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.