[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>10 hours cutscene >can walk >move slightly forward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20161209_011244.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161209_011244.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>10 hours cutscene
>can walk
>move slightly forward
>10 hour cutscene
>>
wtf i hate gaem freek now
>>
You sure you're not playing final fantasy 13 anon?
>>
>>30635472

You know Gamefreak, when people said that Pokemon should be more JRPG like, this isn't what they had in mind.
>>
Holy shit how much of a whiny bitch are you

You're not even at the endgame cutscene everyone complains about, you're at the fucking beginning of the game. You couldn't exaggerate harder if you tried, it's kinda pathetic that you're so impatient.
>>
>he's an autistic fat fuck who spams A because he can't read
>>
>>30635526
>>30635586
>Making retarded excuses for Pokemon: Final Fantasy XIII Version
>>
>>30635659
It's not my fault you have the attention span of a toddler. Is this your first Pokemon game? Be honest.
>>
>>30635526
The beginning and the ending cutscene are where most people have complaints. And honestly, I can see why. The first island is really fucking annoying with cutscenes.
>>
Hyperbole makes you look like an idiot.
>>
>Play Sun & Moon
>Framerate is slow
>New Pokemon are slow
>HP bars drain slow
>First 3 hours of the game are slow
>There's an occasional pause after selecting a move in battle, just like in D/P
>Play ORAS
>Framerate is tolerable
>HP bars drain lightning quick
>Game picks up after meeting Wally, so only after 20 or so minutes
>No pauses in battle

Wtf I love ORAS now
>>
File: 1475973548295.jpg (36KB, 419x604px) Image search: [Google]
1475973548295.jpg
36KB, 419x604px
>>30635472
Just wait until later when Lillie interrupts you every five steps.
>>
>>30635682
How the fuck is what you said even a defense? He's not complaining that he can't read the text because he's illiterate, he's complaining because there is too much text in the game, and he's fucking right for doing so.
>>
>>30635472
>Wanting story in game
>Doesn't want cutscenes
Are you retarded?
>>
>Muh, i can't read the story
Holy shit, that's why there are so many shitposters in /vp/. You guys doesn't even read or like having a story
>>
>>30636114
Not when it hinders the fucking GAME part of a video GAME, no. If XY pulled this bs, everyone on here would be flipping their shit, but because Sun & Moon gives the player their own waifu, it's all good.
>>
>>30636035
A skip cutscene button would be nice desu. GameFreak can keep using this annoying method of storytelling, people interested in the story are able to read about it, and people that want to focus more on the gameplay aspect can do so without having an excuse to bitch.
>>
Biggest issue with this game. I don't mind stories in games, but what is even the point of having two cutscenes right after the other while your player walks two steps? This happens several times in the game. And the amount is ridiculous.
This whole game, it's not bad, but it felt like I was in a children's theme park the whole time. And the lore went crazy, further than gen 4 levels crazy.
>>
>>30636226
>Bravely Default/Second Skip\Play Button
>Story of Seasons Speed up Text
Plox
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.