[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they doing this to themselves? They're pissing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: trade bans.jpg (65KB, 772x582px) Image search: [Google]
trade bans.jpg
65KB, 772x582px
Why are they doing this to themselves?

They're pissing off so many players, and the only ones who aren't affected are the hackers. It takes three minutes to reload a save from JKSM and completely bypass the ban.

Seriously, how do they come back from this?
>>
>>30632328
>They're pissing off so many players
they're not
>>
>>30632328
They undo the bans and give up hack prevention because its literally impossible to stop it, someone will always find a way

But this is GF so they wont
>>
What are you on about?
>>
File: mgf.jpg (134KB, 984x734px) Image search: [Google]
mgf.jpg
134KB, 984x734px
>thread for giving away desired pokemons (shiny, good IVs, good HAs, hard-to-get egg moves)
>Snipe trade people but disconnect trade banning them
>Reload save from JKSM to bypass my ban
>Rinse and repeat
>Collect salt from kids in thread who didn't get their mons and are banned from trading

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>30632552
Forums - granted, shitty forums - are filled with bitching. I googled it to see how to undo it, and they're packed

>>30632577
If you DC at the wrong moment in a trade you can get banned from online play for 72+ hours
>>
>>30632666
>If you DC at the wrong moment in a trade you can get banned from online play for 72+ hours

What are you smoking, satan? The trade ban lasts 30 minutes
>>
>>30632666
So don't DC, retard satan.
>>
>>30632697
It varies. Google it, it can last that long.
>>
>>30632666

Ah, okay. I mostly Wonder Trade anyway and don't join in on giveaways.
>>
>>30632650
? You don't get banned if your partner DC's

>>30632710
Not him but I've been in the living room right next to my more than adequate router and gotten dropped by GF

Shit just happens
>>
>>30632733

It can happen during WT too
>>
>>30632328
>someone wants to trade Passimian for Oranguru
>trade him
>he disconnects
>I get banned from trading because fuck you
>trade again 45 minutes later
>BugSwole for PrettyRoach
>he disconnects
>I'm banned from trading for a day
Thanks.
>>
>>30632745
Weird. I've been dropped mid battle a couple times but that was due to battling on shoddy public WiFi. Never on my or my friends internet.
>>
>massive discouragement from playing the game that only affects honest players

ah yes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.