[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finish the game and got all Pokémon. What I do now? Wait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I finish the game and got all Pokémon. What I do now? Wait other 2 years?
>>
Or build a time machine and fuck with vp during pre-game season with a sprinkle of true and false leaks.
>>
>>30629649
If only this were possible.
>>
File: 1461200116559.png (40KB, 159x163px) Image search: [Google]
1461200116559.png
40KB, 159x163px
>>30629649
The fact that no one has seen a person that has traveled back into our time from the future worries me because sometime in the near future humans are going to be able to build a time machine, yet we havn't seen anyone come from one in our time, so does that mean that sometime close the future before we are able to build a time machine every human on the planet is going to be wiped out?
>>
>>30629570
work on completing a living dex, breed for shinies, go play online?
>>
>>30630421
I would assume that, if a time machine was built, there would be strict laws against telling people you're from the future or changing anything significant.
>>
>>30629570
Jack off to Pokemon for two years
>>
>>30629570
Improve your English in the meantime.
>>
>>30630421
traveling backwards in time could spit you back into an alternate timeline at your destination
or it could simply just be impossible, which is more likely
>>
>>30630421
Due to the mechanics of time machines you can't go back to any time before the machine was created.
>>
>>30629570
Bought Sun? Go play moon. Vice versa.
Get into the world of online battle and enjoy the "rich" meta.
>>
>>30629570
Living shiny dex
>>
>>30630421
The 20th century just happens to be the objectively boring-est of literally all existence ,past and future and we just don't know about it because it's the only thing we know
>>
>this entire thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.