[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamefreak throws away good ideas they already had implemented

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hurrr.png (242KB, 461x386px) Image search: [Google]
hurrr.png
242KB, 461x386px
Gamefreak throws away good ideas they already had implemented at some point, and often just don't see good things they could do in their games with very little effort.

Let's list some quality of life improvements that would require them to do little to make the games much more enjoyable.

>Equal IVs in ranked matches with no training required, same as levels are equal now
>Party visible on lower screen at all times
>Able to inspect stats and nature right after hatching and egg
>Able to see numerical values of EVs and IVs
>Evolutions, egg hatching, etc with animations that are possible to skip
>Faster transitions between menus
>Skippable Fly animation
>Full battle history available online on your Global Link profile
>Able to inspect and trade pokemon on the Global Link website
>>
Let's all agree that those are all good suggestions.
>>
>able to access pc from anywhere in the overworld
>>
>>30628658
>Revamp GTS with better pokemon filters and search options

PLEASE, things are harder to find then on amazon
>>
Equal IVs would shit on trick room and gyro ball users or vice versa.
>>
File: 1479838126679.png (219KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
1479838126679.png
219KB, 639x359px
>>30629497
Yea, uh, no.
>>
>>30629560
Why?

Also:
>click-through pokemon center dalogue
>>
>more interesting battle formats like monotype, pokemon of a aparticular colour etc
>battle format progression a la smogon where pokemon popular in the higher tier are banned in the lower, 3-4 tiers total
>>
>>30628658
>allow players to manually distribute evs like skill points
>>
>>30629822
Putting a Pokémon in the PC heals it. Imagine the potential for abuse.
>>
>>30632391
I'm still confused why this isn't done. pokemon has to be one of the most backwards jrpgs I've ever played. Its baffling how much is hidden.
>>
>>30632448

Why not just change that particular functionality? It hasn't always been the case anyway.
>>
>>30628658
>Dexnav
>Fly via map
>Super Training with higher difficulties(more than 3) that put out more EVs to make it less time consuming
>Make HMs TMs, but still can work in the overworld
>Fly markers that you can place anywhere so that you don't have to trek through the routes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.