[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Resolution cave in SM and Terminus Cave in XY have the exact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

So Resolution cave in SM and Terminus Cave in XY have the exact same layout. Also in each of the four dead-ends grass patched there's a orb-like object in both games

Next Resolution cave has Guzzlord in it which is very similar to Perfect Zygarde (both are Dragons, HP is their biggest stat, both have mouth-like chest with "eyes" above them, crown shaped heads, Zygarde has tentacle like wings, Guzzlord has Crab-like pincers)

If GF wanted to make things clear they fucked up because this gets even more mysterious and leaves more questions than gives answers

Is GF still trying to tease Zygarde? And is Guzzlord its nemesis or something? 5 cores = 5 games woth Zygarde? (X, Y, Sun, Moon, ?? Stars?)
>>
I found it amusing how the sun and moon version had that lone cell and replaced the items for the 3 dragons with other round objects. Yay free life orb.
>>
>>30620840
They aren't teasing shit. Zygarde was still relevant so they just made the same layout as a sweet easter egg and Guzzlord is there because they wanted it to be deep inside a cave.
>>
>>30620840
no, they're just being lazy because they know autists will accept it anyway
>>
>>30620883
Id agree with you if SM wasnt screaming of being unfinished on purpose and then you have the rumours about Stars
>>
File: xjlmv0erxx8o6rpyzjpw.png (515KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
xjlmv0erxx8o6rpyzjpw.png
515KB, 640x451px
>>30620883
>easter egg
Gamefreak should stop doing easter eggs, because they clear suck at making them
>>
>>30620965
>screaming of being unfinished on purpose
you mean like every game pair that starts a new generation?
>>
>>30620840
teasing but never delivering is GameFreak's motto so i wouldn't expect much
>>
>>30621047
This time its even more than usual

You have several plots of land with boards on them, implied the region is being developed. Also there's Mohn, Lillie trying to get stronger etc

Same with Zygarde. Sina and Dexio suggest Zygarde has a reason for being in Alola and wee may find out what it is after we colect the cells but we never do find out
>>
My theory is that the Zygarde cell collecting event was originally going to start there, but then they realized it made more sense to let you start looking for them from the beginning.
>>
>>30621082
/thread

remember altering cave? or tanoby ruins? yeah, me neither
>>
File: Downserebii.png (191KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
Downserebii.png
191KB, 500x450px
>>30621197
Bad examples anon. I remember those well, and anyone who played the shit out of Gen 3 will remember them too. Tanoby Ruins is where you get the Unown in Gen 3, and while Altering Cave had no purpose in the end, the real explanation of what it was supposed to be has been available knowledge for years for anyone who wants to know. It was meant to have it's pokemon altered by Mystery Gifts, but they ended up saying fuck it, and scrapped distribution plans.

Better examples would be the Battle Frontier, Looker in ORAS, all the assload of unsolved shit in XY, perhaps the regions N and the BW protag went to, Full Kyurem/Orginal Dragon, etc.
>>
File: Leepest Dore.png (472KB, 1148x902px) Image search: [Google]
Leepest Dore.png
472KB, 1148x902px
>>
Where the fuck is tm for flamethrower?
>>
>>30622150
I just wanna know the story behind the ghostly Hex Maniac already.

http://simg4.gelbooru.com//images/fd/8c/fd8c8e4d9d38eb2b6d5dbbb2452ab386.gif
>>
>>30622403
what the fuck
>>
File: gbj.jpg (65KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
gbj.jpg
65KB, 500x287px
>>30622592
>>
File: serena.png (541KB, 980x720px) Image search: [Google]
serena.png
541KB, 980x720px
>>30622403
>>
>>30620840

>Zygarde is supposed to protect the environment
>Guzzlord fucks environment up by eating everything on its way

There might actually be something to it.
>>
>>30620840
Resolution cave is likely the last place you reach, so the the Zygarde cell there is the last possible one to get
>>
>>30622931
It's tied with the ones by the Battle Tree, it would depend on if you went right into the UB quest line or went to do Battle Tree first.
>>
>>30622247
People did the exact same thing with ORAS.
>>
>>30622802
That's because Guzzlord is the Wario of Zygarde's Mario.
>>
>>30622973
After the league you'll probably feel tempted to go after the Poni Island zones that are greyed out, so I'd argue Battle Tree is the main goal, while Resolution Cave is just a neat detour.

I actually visisted Resolution Cave before the Battle Tree, but that was mostly because I was fucking around since I wasn't leveled enough to beat Blue/Red just yet
>>
>>30623193
I could see that if you didn't have Looker hand you the card to start UB quest chain right after you leave your house in the post game.
It comes down to checking out the last bit of Poni Island or seeing why some old guy left you a card saying to meet at a random hotel room.
I could see some people doing either really, though Battle Tree is the last place I went as well.
>>
>>30620840
Zygarde needs more story-relevance and pls let comp form somehow get to be permanent
>>
>>30622247
aaaaaaaannnndd its just a temporary form rip

baka cant pet it in pokemon refresh
>>
>>30621102
I'm pretty sure Zygarde was here in case something goes wrong with Æther opening portals to the Ultra Dimension.
>>
File: 1469747865251.png (2MB, 1944x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1469747865251.png
2MB, 1944x1468px
>>30622247
>shitty version
>>
>>30621102
What if they retcon the core/cell system and makes the perfect form permanent to fit the story in Stars/Eclipse/Sun2/Moon2/lol
>>
>>30620840
Guzzlord isn't anything. It wasn't even in the cave on purpose, Looker was the one who chased it there.
>>
>>30623153
Incineroar is Wario.
Just look at its face.
>>
>>30620840

Zygarde is an Ultra Beast. They're making it pretty obvious at this point.
>>
>>30626578
How?

idc what it is as long as the complete form somehow gets to be permanent
>>
I suspect that they originally meant for the Zygarde cell collection sidequest to be a post-game thing where you were given the Zygarde cube after finding the lone cell in Resolution Cave, which would make the other 99 green sparkles appear throughout Alola. At some point, they decided to just have Sina and Dexio hand you the cube early in the game, but didn't bother changing the way the cave looked.

Or something like that.
>>
>>30628871
If only the quest gave us the perfect forme as a permanent forme would of been sweet
>>
I just don't see the point in Zygarde's existence at this point anymore.
>>
Two things

>why zygarde has 3 signature moves yet is so irrelevant every time he shows up
>why core enforcer is all about making letter "z", which is very important in this gen (z-moves)
>>
>>30622293
near the end of vast poni canyon

start exploring you monkey
>>
File: 1477793703657.jpg (16KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1477793703657.jpg
16KB, 500x558px
>>30630383
>would of
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.