[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Great selection of Pokemon to choose from >Large overworld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: lickmydogsanus.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lickmydogsanus.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>Great selection of Pokemon to choose from
>Large overworld
>Reasonable difficulty
>Amazing atmosphere
>Best god damn soundtrack
>Physical Special split
>Online introduced

Why do we hate Sinnoh again?
>>
I don't, but I just bought Platinum and like slow games anyway, so most complains fly over my head.

I will say that saving took too damn long though.
>>
>>30618670
D/P are shit.
>>
>>30618670
only people who like Hoenn hate it

im not even hating on Hoenn thats just the case with most people who hate it. Also most people who like Sinnoh hate Hoenn.

personally i loved the region and pokemon, i hope the remake is good.
>>
>>30618739
>emulate platinum on my phone
>can speed up whenever i have to save
speed up is a godsend
>>
We dont only unovabortions do their taste is shit like pokemon b/w
>>
>>30618670
fire type
>>
>>30618670
>Bad Pokémon Balance
You had 2 pre-E4 Fire Types
>It slow
Pre-Platinum trying to play through the game was/is torture. It feels like you run the speed you walk in other games
>E4 is badly designed
Mostly DP Flint who apparently thinks A Ballon, Metal Snake and aSexy Furbait Bunny are Fire-types
>>
Gen 4 was the golden age of the golden age of Pokemon. This was the pinnacle. The peak. Uncontested by any other gen.
>>
>>30618794
Shut up, you memelord.
>>
>>30618792
Unova improved on Sinnoh in every possible way.
>>
fuck route 212 and fuck the marsh
>>
>>30618864
the marsh is easy
>>
>>30618828
the pinnacle of pokemons old style maybe. Because they changed it up in gen5, gen6 was back to the old format again und 7 is new again
>>
I don't, Platinum is still my favorite game
>>
>>30618670
AHAHAHAHA

>Large overworld
It really wasn't.

>Reasonable difficulty
DOHOHOHOHO

>Amazing atmosphere
Boy I sure do love this boring fog.

>Best god damn soundtrack
YOU KEEP KILLING ME WITH THESE JOKES!
But seriously these games had the worst soundtrack in the series. The only good one was Giratina's theme.

>Physical Special split
>Online introduced
I'll give you these but the gameplay was slow as shit.
>>
>>30618761
I like both.
>>
>>30618912
>YOU KEEP KILLING ME WITH THESE JOKES!

Cringe.
>>
Stopped reading there.
>5 Fire-types.
>Three of them are a starter line, so if you didn't pick them then you're left with just the remaining two, only one of which is fully evolved, and neither of them are new Pokémon.
>4 Ice-types
>Fucking Hoenn had more Ice-types than the region with several routes, a lake, a city and a region-splitting mountain covered in snow.
>They had new Pokémon of these types introduced in that generation, but didn't let you get them until post-game/Platinum because ???
>>
>>30618978

>Cringe.

Cringe.
>>
>>30618670
Platinum fixed a fair bit of issues.
But.
"Great Selection"
The Fire type joke is very real. Most of its best additions (the cross-gen evos) were locked behind post-game.
>Large Overworld
A clusterfuck with a lot of backtracking, slow speed on land and sea (for the little you surf). And has 3 great sins; Defog routes, Swamp Routes, and Deep Snow through one of the longest routes in the series.
>Reasonable difficulty
Only in platinum, really. When things got fixed. Your E4 should never start with Dustox and Beautifly.
>Amazing Atmosphere
Only Hearthome had real atmosphere.
>Soundtrack
A few good songs in a terrible soundfont.
>Phys/Special Split
Overdue but great.
>Online Introduced
And swarmed with Wondertombs.

It also gave us the worst Team other than Flare, and the worst reocurring character of Looker.
>>
>>30618670
Sinnoh was 7.8/10 too much land for me.
>>
Who is this faggot who keeps memeing about this imaginary "great selection" of Pokémon in Sinnoh? Lmao
>>
>>30618670
>>Reasonable difficulty
Only in Platinum.
>>
>great selection of pokemon

LOL stopped reading
>>
>>30618912
>>30619058

not the guy you replied to but please keep reading and stop posting until you really know how this works
>>
>>30618670
>Great selection of Pokemon
Stopped reading there.
>>
It's the last generation where mythical pokemon had special areas designed for them.
>>
>best soundtrack

Nostalgia baby, gen 4 easily has the worst ost
>>
>>30618670
>Why do we hate Sinnoh again?
Please, /vp/ is filled with fags who overrate gen 4.
Sinnoh is my favorite region but the games were a 7.5/10 (8 at best for Pt).
>>
>>30619090
>A clusterfuck with a lot of backtracking, slow speed on land and sea (for the little you surf). And has 3 great sins; Defog routes, Swamp Routes, and Deep Snow through one of the longest routes in the series.
And that's saying much more compared to literal circles(especially those divided into four islands) we get today.
>>
>>30619375
Alola shits on Sinnoh, only unova is worse than Sinnoh
>>
>>30619418
>only unova is worse than Sinnoh
See >>30618858
>>
>>30619509
Unova doesn't have the horseshit involved with Sinnoh but it also lacks its exploration
>>
>>30618670
not alola/10
>>
>>30619530
>but it also lacks its exploration

Not really, there's tons of exploration in Unova, linearity meme aside.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.