[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Emergency Exit now triggers at the end of the turn(i.e. Opponent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
>Emergency Exit now triggers at the end of the turn(i.e. Opponent attacks, Golisopod gets an attack in, then is forced out)
>if Golisopod restores health (leftovers, leech life) to more than 50% before the end of the turn, E.E. doesnt trigger
>if Goli knocks out the opponents pokemon and is then forced out because of E.E., the opponent must choose which pokemon to send in first
Is he okayish now /vp/?
>>
>>30618231

Just trigger on 25% instead of 50%. Bam, fixed.
>>
>>30618289
Then it might as well be wishi.

Besides guys, the ability is there for you to be able to get off First Impression a bunch of times.
>>
>>30619163
You can only use First Impression once per battle dipshit.
>>
>>30618231
I don't know if it happened to anyone, but I have been using this guy on battle tree and sometimes emergy exit does not trigger when he goes below 50%. I thought it might have been because I used leech life in that turn and the health it sucked got it back up to 50+%.

His ability is still not supposed to work like that so I really don't get it. Did it happen to anyone else? I run Goli with 3 priority + leech life btw (as everyone does).
>>
>>30619200
You dipshit you can use it as many times as you switch Golisopod in. Which can be even more than 2 if you switch out or if you use leech life to trigger EExit more than once.
>>
>>30619256

Nope. EE should have triggered before you could use leech life. Was the thing that brought you under 50 indirect damage like entry hazards/poison?

>>30618231
I would love golisopod if it worked like that. Then it wouldn't be forced to run mostly priority. There have been so many instances where I knew I could kill with a stronger move, but was forced to use weak priority because I knew they would force me out and I'd be useless otherwise. People swore that EE would be a good thing, but it has almost always been detrimental. It gives the opponent more power over your team than you do
>>
>>30619200
Dont talk about things you have no clue about, retard.
>>
>>30618231
EE is supposed to be used to spam First Impression
>>
>>30618289
>Pesky Pebbles
>>
>>30619200
first impression can be used as many times as he is switched in

>>30619295
Going back over 50% health using leach life or any other health recovery will not allow for Emergency Exit to retrigger

Emergency Exit Is once per battle, first impression is not
>>
>>30619256
if he is your last/only one left he will not react in a battle
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.