[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just went back to XY. Why the fuck is it so smooth compared to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1351878478106.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1351878478106.gif
36KB, 720x720px
Just went back to XY. Why the fuck is it so smooth compared to SunMoon. Like the box transitions. Sure the pokemon have to load but you can switch so quickly between multiple boxes unlike sun moon where you have to wait for every box to load. The menu selection is so smooth like holy shit. I missed skating it's so fast and less boring compared to the shit walking movement in sun moon. There's a bike holy shit I don't have to hold b to go fast. I thought the battles would be laggy but what the fuck. Why is command selection so fast compared to sun moon. XY is so fucking smooth like holy shit. Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>I don't have to hold be to go fast
What is Stoutland?
>>
>>30618169
Big, doofy and cumbersome with shit music.
>>
>>30618287
>I was proven wrong so I'm moving the goalposts.
/vp/ in a nutshell.

Also, you can't seriously be arguing XY is smoother than SM, right? You're not seriously that retarded. XY has an attrocious framerate even outside of battle.
>>
Box speed is definitely a downgrade in SM, don't know what happened

Rollerblades were atrocious
>>
That shape is drawn on the table with a marker
>>
>>30618316
That wasn't me though. Yes stoutland is fast but tauros is way faster but you can feel the lag when you go fast with tauros it's just jarring. Running an o3ds so I don't know if it's better on a n3ds but XY honestly feels much smoother than sun moon. Also
>o3ds
>>
>>30618140
My biggest issue was that X/Y has a ton more points lemon in the wild than sun and moon, as well as sun and moon having too many annoying methods to find a Pokémon

Also it is weird how much slower it is but I'm guessing that's more from hardware limitations as I've heard the new 3ds doesn't lag as much.

Hoping they make a switch version
>>
Other things include going onto the gts with the greatest of ease. I don't have to load the lag fest that is shit plaza.
>>
>>30618410
>Can't use the stylus to swipe through the new GTS
what were they thinking
>>
>>30618410
But it's only lagging if you walk around which you don't need to do. Simply getting straight to the GTS is faster in the plaza
>>
>>30618551
Still have to wait for it to load compared to just tapping the GTS button in XY
>>
Sun and moon are the biggest and most ambitious games ever to be put on the 3DS, it runs so slow because the games are simply too big to handle.
>>
Lol fuck you OP
>>
File: 1480423588463.png (118KB, 286x292px) Image search: [Google]
1480423588463.png
118KB, 286x292px
>>30618645
Fuck you too.
>>
>>30618607
The only loading you do is connecting to the internet which you do regardless of game

Loading the festival plaza itself takes a split second
>>
>>30618727
Still loading but honestly I hate the plaza so that's just me complaining about how I have to go on it to do anything online. PSS was better in my opinion.
>>
>>30618140
>There's a bike holy shit I don't have to hold b to go fast.
I'll happily take Tauros and holding down b over a bike. Just wish they would tone down the safety gear so it doesn't look so ridiculous and have better music.
>>
>>30618638
>Xenoblade 3D
I get its a new 3ds exclusive, but Sun and Moon still lag like a mother fucker on a new 3ds
>>
>>30618390
>points lemon
>>
>>30620502
if the game gives you lemons, make lemonade
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.