[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Oricorio as terrible as people make them out to be? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1480976859975.jpg (265KB, 1459x735px) Image search: [Google]
1480976859975.jpg
265KB, 1459x735px
Is Oricorio as terrible as people make them out to be? I'm getting the game soon and Oricorio (specifically Pompom) is the Pokemon I'm most excited about using but it seems like the general opinion is that it's a shitmon. Is it Ledian tier or is it possible for me to take it to the elite 4 with it?

pic related

also general Oricorio thread
>>
File: Oricorio Honey Creeper.jpg (209KB, 952x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Oricorio Honey Creeper.jpg
209KB, 952x1200px
>>30612845
It's a decent ingame flying type with flying type moves, but its only secondary stab is revelation dance at level 40. People were disappointed. Shame, because the real animal group was neat if not equally pitiful.
>>
>>30612845
>>30612923

Should have just given all forms access to Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball/Flamethrower/Psychic.

The thing isn't absolute shit, but it's move pool is so barren.
>>
>>30612845
Mine has been with me the entire game, and it's pretty damn useful imo for lowering stats and setting up. It helped me with nearly all the bosses.

It's only considered a shitmon due to its movepool like >>30612923 and >>30613456 say, but it all depends on how you use it I think. Pom-pom's pretty good in the early part of the game with the only thing to watch out for are Rock types and very late in the game Ice.
Mine had Air Slash, Feather Dance, Revelation Dance, and Captivate to keep me going.
>>
>>30612845
suffers from flareonitis
its very shit, but in story mode basically any pokemon is good if you're willing to grind for it.

GF dropped the ball with Oricorio, no doubt about it, it's the Ledian of Gen 7.
>>
Loving mine so far, but I'm using her as a Flying type rather than her secondary typing as there's just no move pool there. Intend to switch her to Baile when I get the chance.
>>
>>30612923
I wonder how people felt when they found out about Rotom's forms "movepools".
>>
File: 1440433363979.jpg (33KB, 426x458px) Image search: [Google]
1440433363979.jpg
33KB, 426x458px
>best oricorio is post-game only
>>
>>30613546
I'm so glad I ditched it for another teammate.
>>
>>30612845
>is it possible for me to take it to the elite 4 with it?
This is a stupid question. It's possible to take any pokemon with you to the Elite 4.

Now, it IS relatively weaker the further you go.
>>
>>30613546
It's not. you can ask for nectar someone.
>>
>>30612845
Z workup + Baton pass.
Great ingame supporter
>>
It's very strong early game once you get Acrobatics, which is before the second island. It falls off kinda hard later on though.
>>
Which is best one?
Is the ability any good?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.