[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You see this little piece of shit? I've got one of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: fuckinggoddamzygardebullshit.png (150KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinggoddamzygardebullshit.png
150KB, 600x600px
You see this little piece of shit? I've got one of these little fuckers left to find and I can't track it down. It's such a goddam asshole, I'm even using a guide and changing the system time and stuff, and I still can't find the little cunt.

Is it even worth it? Is the 100% zygarde from really that much of a fucking big deal that I have to track down 100 of these little fuckbags all over the shitty islands? Fuck this little asshole in his smug fucking face hole.
>>
>>30610502
did you get the one on route two at the motel?
>>
File: MONKEYS.png (67KB, 233x232px) Image search: [Google]
MONKEYS.png
67KB, 233x232px
>>30610502
>changing the system time and stuff
Anon
>>
>>30610528
Yeah, all the earlier ones I for sure have, unless I don't.

>>30610530
Some only appear at night, and some only appear during the day. Changing the system time changes the ingame time.

I've been following this guide: http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/zygarde.shtml
>>
>>30610502
>he doesn't just cross dimensions with the box legend
>>
File: Laughing futas.gif (1MB, 300x179px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing futas.gif
1MB, 300x179px
>>30610579
>Changing the system time
ANON
>>
>>30610614
Fucking what? If there's something I'm doing wrong pls, by all means let me know.
>>
>>30610589
Does that do anything? I did that to get cosmog, but are there some zygarde cells that can only be found in bizzaro-alola?
>>
>>30610643
Changing the system clock has temporarily locked you out of time based features since like, gen 4
>>
>>30610691
Really? It seemed to be working in game. It made it daytime/night time when needed. I never do it much cause I'm lazy, I'm just running out of shit to do in S/M and figured I'd go after zygarde.
>>
>>30610502
>Go to GTS
>Trade Kommo-O or something to a smug 10 year old who thinks he has figured out how to trade infinite legendaries
>Get 10% extra Zygarde
>????
>>
>>30610795
It would still bother me that there's one of these fucking cells out there being all smug and un-found.

And taking advantage of 10 year olds is bad.
>>
The one I missed was on the first island post game by the tapu cave. I remembered beating it but didn't connect that I cut scened to it and back.
>>
>>30610502
PkHex lets you see which ones you have obtained, as well as mark them as gathered (:
>>
>>30610920
That needs to just be a feature in game, would make it so much less frustrating.

I'm not going to ask what pkhex is, cause I'll just get told to google, but it sounds like cheating, and cheating is wrong/might get my game locked or whatever.
>>
nigger you realize there's an in game function that lets you swap from day to night and visa versa, right?
>>
>>30610954
The dimensions thing right? That seems like it would take longer than switching the time would.

>save and quit
>go to settings
>change time
>restart game

vs

>get sunbeardog in team
>go to altar
>cutscene
>then fly around to places
>go back to altar
>cutscene
>continue doing things
>>
I dunno, thanks for the tips guys, I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

Don't normally post/browse this board, but you guys see alright.
>>
>>30610991
it's worth it not to fuck up all of your time based stuff in game

seriously just get to the seribii guide, go check all the day ones, then check all the ones that aren't time based, and then check the night ones. You only have to switch once.

sorry bud but it's the only way.
>>
>>30610714
That's what the fucking portal is for you dipshit
>>
>>30610687
It switches between day and night without locking you out of time based events like fucking with the clock does
>>
>>30611524
What portal?
>>
>>30611575
FFS. Do you even play the damn game?
>>
>>30610920
May as well just put 100% in your party while you are at it then faggot.
>>
>>30610502
if you have cfw just open your save file in pkhex and check which you have m8
>>
>>30611575
The one you created with your Aether Foundation Handheld Portal Device.
>>
>>30610951
I've traded Cosmogs in Beast Balls with no repercussions, as well as countless Pokémon holding Dream Balls and other unobtainable ones
>>
>>30611575
Have lunala or solgaleo in your party, go to where you first went into the portal to get lusamine bing bang boom
>>
>>30610502
>cheating in a game for babies

Anon...
>>
use the guide on serebii. i had 99/100 for hte longest time and it turned out to be the one on route 7, i had thought i already gotten it because there are two rocks that look very similar in the image
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.