[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokemon will never be real >You and your friends will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0897.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0897.png
4KB, 225x225px
>Pokemon will never be real
>You and your friends will never set out on a journey together, to catch them all...
>>
>you will never fuck a Pokemon
>>
This confuse me. Some people on /vp/ can't even walk a block during a comfortable day without being out of air. What make you think that a NEET would be willing to risk his life in harsh environments to catch outright dangerous Pokemon that they would be expected to train. Assuming you aren't the magical protag from the games/manga/show you can also assume you will be shit at it if not mediocre at best as the protag can beat all such people extremely easily and those people often choose to stick with a given choice.

Like assuming you don't have the speed of being a video game as an advantage do you honestly think you would be willing to train a team that can defeat all of the gym leaders, the elite four and whatever random champion with his extremely good Pokemon within your life time?

If you a loser in this world then you will most likely be a bigger loser in the Pokemon world. The best you could hope for is being the guy at the Pokemart selling stuff you don't have to make or use to people that are naturally better than you.

Like think of it this way, how hard and far must you be able to throw a Pokeball to have good odds of catching a dangerous Pokemon while being safe yourself? Like I assume Most Poketrainers would make extremely good Baseball pitchers at this point. Can you even throw a ball correctly?
>>
>you will never be a pokemon
>>
File: 1480990841617.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1480990841617.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
>Every single person you make eye contact with outside immediately challenges you to a cockfight

Nah I'm good.
>>
>>30608640
Well this is assuming we were extracted from the world we live in now and are just thrown into the Pokemon world.

If we were actually born and raised in the Pokemon world we'd be able adapt to shit such as dangerous Pokemon and being able to throw a ball properly. There are extremely young trainers out on routes waiting to challenge the protag, so it really cannot be that hard.

Yeah there will still be shut-ins and NEETS, but they will be far fewer in number if there's an ambition such as becoming a Pokemon master that can be worked towards realistically.

Also, yeah not everyone will be the champion. But it's about the journey, not the destination and if you let it be about the destination then you're not going to have fun. If I were in the Pokemon world I would want to become a frontier brain, not really a champion. Some people here will want to be breeders, nurse joys and day-care men/women.

Not everyone is destined for glory, but desu living in a world full of cute, strong, big, small, fierce and loyal creatures sounds like a blast even if you can't be the very best.
>>
File: 1480193886876.png (247KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1480193886876.png
247KB, 500x411px
>>30608360
I live with this every waking moment.
>>
>>30608640
quite the contrary, pokemon are obviously a mundane element of their world and the only people that are good are otaku nerds
>>
>>30608360
>you will never have friends
Slow down there buddy
>>
>>30608360

>pokemon will never be real

they're called animals anon
>>
>>30608640
Because the Pokemon World has, you know, Pokemon. That alone would motivate me to stop being a lazy hikkineet piece of shit.

There's no such motivation in the real world and as such I am what I am.
>>
>tfw when you are in the middle of your twenties and still hope Pokemon to be real as you've hoped since you were 4 years old when you first discovered this franchise

Why must real life suck so much?
>>
File: 1474976612259.png (580B, 487x138px) Image search: [Google]
1474976612259.png
580B, 487x138px
>>30608360
>friends
>>
> you will never have friends
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.