[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell ever happened to this thing? You'd think they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: AZ's Floette.png (65KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
AZ's Floette.png
65KB, 300x180px
What the hell ever happened to this thing? You'd think they would have released it by now but they haven't
>>
File: Bag_Azure_Flute_Sprite.png (376B, 24x24px) Image search: [Google]
Bag_Azure_Flute_Sprite.png
376B, 24x24px
What the hell ever happened to this thing? You'd think they would have released it by now but they haven't
>>
>cuckolding a 3000 year old man
>>
the azure flute of x and y
>>
God stone
>>
>>30607209
>>30607237
>implying receiving an event mon is too difficult for players
>>
>>30608246
Didn't that thing have its item description change over the years?

I vaguely remember it having some significant description but in later games it was something like "A plain, round stone."
>>
Whats even the point of wanting this thing? Its evolution looks like garbage and its an awful eviolite user.
>>
Further proof that Z was going to be a thing
>>
>>30608364
really makes you think
>>
>>30608452
Eternal Floette has unique stats and can't evolve.
>>
>>30608452
It doesn't evolve and gets a special attack only it can use. Dunno if Eviolite still works with it, but the special move it can use is pretty powerful from what I recall.
>>
They needed its model for the ending.
Why they gave it special stats and its own signature move? Probably either a special event Pokemon or >>30608528.

But is it still in S/M as an "accessible" Pokemon?
>>
>>30608657
This
Did they find the models for it in s/m???
>>
>>30608701
Yeah, and light of ruin still exists.
>>
>>30608746
Oh fuck
Maybe we'll get it this gen?
>>
File: wpid-photo-20150804001125738.jpg (207KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-photo-20150804001125738.jpg
207KB, 1698x1131px
>>30608746
At least it's not another Notched Ear Pichu, I guess.
>>
>>30608906
No. But instead we get some asshole Pikachu's with fucking hats on
>>
>>30608906
I miss her.
>>
File: 1456023595026.jpg (36KB, 241x403px) Image search: [Google]
1456023595026.jpg
36KB, 241x403px
>>30608937
Wait that just reminded me of Cosplay Pikachu, was it also just chucked out the window or does it still exist as well?
>>
>it's a retards comparing an actual full form change with different stats and a signature move to unused item episode

if they wanted it removed they would have done it like with Cacophony and the cosplay Pikachu. Yet it's still completely intact in the game.
>>
>>30609089
But there's absolutely no reason for us to get it. We're done with Kalos, it was a failure.
>>
>>30609041
Can't transfer it to bank so it's trapped in ORAS for all eternity.
>>
File: GS_Ball_anime.png (288KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GS_Ball_anime.png
288KB, 640x480px
>>
It exists. Honestky I expect ohmori to break the special forms rule. Meaning Ash-Greninja and hat pikachu carry on.

They only delete anime insipred forms from remakes.
>>
>>30609123
haha yeah just like zygade and ash-greninja am I right? le cucked meme! xDD
>>
>>30608650
Eviolite doesn't work with it, since technically it is a separate species with no evolution. Its stats are kind of close to Florges even without eviolite, though.
>>
>>30609194
We got those immediately though, and the outrage for Complete Zygarde would've been too immense. Plus they actually worked in a way for it to somehow fit into Alola (there's still the idea of finding the Zygarde Cells around the region). I imagine the outrage for Ash-Greninja not being in would have been a bit less but they were both shown in the anime at least.

But, hey, AZ's Floette was shown in the anime, right? People care about that piece of shit, right? Right?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 271x271px
>>30609194

>le chucked meme

you're the one that brought the shitty cuck meme up you dumb fucking faggot
>>
>>30609255
stop fucking kidding yourself, they don't care about "outrage"
>>
File: 1481079147750.jpg (31KB, 498x363px) Image search: [Google]
1481079147750.jpg
31KB, 498x363px
>>30608403
>Stay tuned for a possible Snow Gray!
>>
>>30609284
I'm almost certain they would have heard some backlash by showing off this super powerful Zygarde and, I guess, the powerful Greninja form in the anime and then go "alright, anime exclusive, it's never going to be in the games".

I'm willing to bet that the fanbase would be that pissed off. Hell, even kids, who usually watch the anime anyway would be like "whoa cool, how do I get that strong Pokemon in my game?" and then if they can't, then there's an issue.
>>
>>30609397
>I'm almost certain they would have heard some backlash

yeah and they don't care

they also don't care about things not showing up in the anime or they never would have given porygon TWO evolutions

fuck off with your gen 6 cuck meme
>>
>You can see Cosplay Pikachu on a poster during totem Mimikyu thing
>You can't fucking bring it to Sun Moon
>They made 5 different Pikachus with varied moves and fucking tossed it because they couldnt be arsed to bring the models over
>Notch ear pichu is literally just a pichu with a a few more pixels but fuck it its in heart gold forever
>These are Pokemon you raise and train and have to abandon
>Hat pikachu will be the same shit

Y THO
>>
>>30609443
>the truth is a meme

Gen VI is over and done with. They really didn't care about it at all. We never got a proper telling of the story in Kalos, XY were unfinished as it is, and ORAS took nothing from the superior Emerald version. They ONLY threw in Complete Zygarde and Ash-Greninja because people would bitch about it too much otherwise. I guarantee you this entire board would be up in flames and any other Pokemon related site would be a salt mine if they didn't do it.

AZ's Floette, like the rest of Gen VI, will forever be lost and abandoned. It was a failure, the entire generation was just a beta test to the current generation. Mega Evolutions were also abandoned as a concept, but they kept that in (and hell, only like half of them anyway) because again, people would bitch too much if they abandoned the concept entirely.
>>
>>30609041
>>30609128
Cosplay Pikachu and Spiky-eared Pichu both have box sprites in SM's data.

There's a very slim possibility that you'll be able to bring them into SM with the bank update next month.
>>
>>30609600

yikes. did gamefreak hit a nerve, little boy?
>>
>>30609600
>They ONLY threw in Complete Zygarde and Ash-Greninja because people would bitch about it too much otherwise.
Zygarde had two unused move hinting at form changes long before the anime unveiled them.

>AZ's Floette, like the rest of Gen VI, will forever be lost and abandoned.
Even though Magearna is obviously a nod to ancient Kalos, Fleur Cannon looks exactly like Light of Ruin, etc.

But you obviously have an axe to grind against Gen 6 so there's no point in reasoning with you.
>>
>>30609629
>There's a very slim possibility that you'll be able to bring them into SM with the bank update next month.

no because cosplay pikachu flat out doesn't exist in the game data (form index was replaced with one of the hat pikachu) and bank never supported cosplay pikachu to begin with. they were planning on deleting it from the beginning.
>>
>>30609531
>bring back Eternal Floette
>even bring back unobtainable items like the Red Chain, Azure Flute or Slowpoke Tail, throughout ever generation since
>but not the Pikachus

Does anyone truly understand the logic GF runs on?
>>
>>30609703
>and bank never supported cosplay pikachu to begin with
You're probably right overall, but you realize this is almost certainly so you can't trade it into X/Y, right? Doesn't have anything to do with games going forward as of right now.

Again, you're most likely right though. I don't see them bringing it back. Maybe if models for it existed in SM, but they don't.
>>
>>30609688
>>30609655
I have nothing against Gen VI. I liked its concepts and some Pokemon and I do like the Mega Evolutions.

I just acknowledge that it was a failure and Game Freak acknowledges the same.
>>
>>30609762
There are tons of other things from ORAS you can't trade to X and Y but you can still put in the Bank. If you put Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza with the signature moves they got in ORAS into the Bank, they'll go, but if you then try to put them into X and Y, it won't let you. That's also how it's going to be with Sun and Moon Pokemon after the update.
>>
>>30609123
AZ had a text-based cameo in ORAS, I wouldn't surprised if he shows up or is referred to again in the DP remakes, and we get the Floette there.
>>
>>30610096
>If you put Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza with the signature moves they got in ORAS into the Bank, they'll go, but if you then try to put them into X and Y, it won't let you.
Thats probably because those moves didn't exist in X and Y, they did the same thing with RBY / GSC, you could trade between them, but not if pokemon knew any moves they couldn't learn in RBY
>>
>>30610195
>Thats probably because those moves didn't exist in X and Y

yeah and they very easily could have done the same thing with cosplay pikachu
>>
>>30609822
>I just acknowledge that it was a failure and Game Freak acknowledges the same.

A failure that sold nearly 30 million games total.

Stop convincing yourself Game Freak agrees with you.
>>
>>30608906
>Notch-Eared Pichu
>Pikachu Colored Pichu

Man, Gen 4 had some really shitty events.
>>
>>30610292
Then show me Pokemon Z. Show me AZ's Floette, show me the definitive Kalos and Gen VI experience.
>>
>>30610490
Third versions are always the worst selling games in a generation of Pokemon. Even with Black and White 2, where they got that two-versions cash, and no remake to leave people a little more antsy for some more Pokemon, BW2 sold only a little better than other third versions. With the 20th Anniversary around the corner, they probably decided they had to cancel or not start one game, and rush the other, and they decided to get ORAS rushed out the door because remakes will sell better than Z.
>>
>>30609041
>>30609128
Cosplay Pikachus actually had something beyond an aesthetic touch - a slight bit more coverage.

Well, let us hope this doesn't happen to Ashninja.
>>
>>30609531
because GF does what every company does:
get your money for the lowest amount of effort, and judging by your post they're wildly successful and don't see the need to actually pander to you.
>>
>>30609629
Can't bring spiky-eared Pichu to 5th gen.
>>
>>30608906
Cosplay Pikachu is, though.
>>
I like that when people talk about unused events no one even cares about the lock capsule.
>>
>>30607180
Well the fact that they didn't remove it from the game is a sign that they still have in something in store for us with AZ
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.