[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sina and Dexio returned >this character didn't At

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Emma 01.jpg (108KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Emma 01.jpg
108KB, 1000x1000px
>Sina and Dexio returned
>this character didn't
At least she could be a good Battle Legendary in that suit.
>>
who the fuck is that
>>
>>30603966
Fuck her

She got all the credit from Looker when your the one who kicked her ass multiple times and solved the case
>>
File: 40014160_p1.png (324KB, 381x1200px) Image search: [Google]
40014160_p1.png
324KB, 381x1200px
>>30603966
Meanwhile in Kalos
>>
>>30604002
Emma and Essentia while she's wearing her suit

Is a main character during the Looker Missions in XY.
>>
File: 39606476_p0.jpg (909KB, 892x1200px) Image search: [Google]
39606476_p0.jpg
909KB, 892x1200px
>>30603966
>tfw no Pokemon Z were she is the new leader of Team Flare
>>
>>30603966
Why would she be in alola? She's too busy defending the streets as a detective vigilante to be fucking around in a foreign land.
>>
>>30604276
that's Malva

Emma will be the taking Looker's place and be the detective tailing after Malva
>>
>>30604374
Why not? Grimsley is a member of E4 yet he traveled to Alola and became a Battle Legendary.
>>
>>30604453
misquote >>30604320
>>
>>30604472
>Battle Legend
No, only Red and Blue have the title of Battle Legend. Everyone else in the Battle Tree just has the class Pokemon Trainer.
>>
File: 1473603493357.png (497KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473603493357.png
497KB, 566x800px
qt
>>
>>30604486
I forgot Malva was also part of Team Flare. I was just thinking that Emma had the chance to turn Flare into something different thanks to her suit and the fact that she has Xerosic lab at her disposition
>>
>>30603966
>tfw Emma, Looker and Xerosic is all I remember from Kalos
Why did XY fail so hard that the friggin post game mission was the only thing memorable?

Heck, I can't even remember more than 4 guys from the whole league. Korrina because she's the intro girl to megaevo, Ramos because funny name, Malva because she was everywhere for no reason at all and Diantha because she was the champion and I made the wrong assumption and paid attention.

I don't even remember the name of Flare's leader, or admins not named Xerosic. I do know it's Flaeur de Lys in Japan because why on earth would you call someone like that?

Gosh Kalos was bad. Good thing we left that joke of a generation behind.
>>
>>30604472
What was it with SM and bringing back some completely off-the-wall characters?
>Anabel
>Grimsley
>Fucking Burnett of all people
What does it all mean?
>>
No one cared about her because no one bothered to play her shitty fetch quest. I sure as hell didn't.
>>
>>30604619
At least it was better than anything to come out of gen 4.
>>
>>30604619
But Lysandre is one of the best bad guys in Pokemon
>>
>>30604472
Because there's a precedent for E4 or champion trainers being subbed out, remember Wallace? Grimsley could have just found a replacement and gone on vacation.

Emma doesn't have that luxury, she's poor and needs any job she can get. Not only this, she promised Looker and Xerosic that she'd protect the city and doesn't have anyone we know of that can fill in if she decided to leave.
>>
>>30603966
Who?
>>
>>30604636
Well, that gen was crap mostly because of gameplay issues and a joke of an evil team. But I can remember names as simple as Mars, Jupiter and Saturn (can't remember the boss), Barry was miles ahead of ANY of the rivals of Gen VI, and some leaders had characterization like Gardenia, Fantina, Crasher Wake, the fighter girl I don't remember her name and Candice. The E4 were super forgettable tho.
>>30604648
Lysandre is Team Flare Boss? If so, he's not. He's 'better' than the Hoenn leaders, not hard to do so, but his team is a fucking joke, imposes no fear, and once you hear their goals you think the Galactic guy wasn't as moronic as this one.

You know what makes me feel bad? He is respectable in the anime. Heck, I stopped watching the anime when Hoenn was starting and the megaevo specials kicked me back in again. And at least the XYZ thing MADE MORE SENSE THAN THE FUCKING GAME, which is a first. Friends that never stopped watching the anime always told me the anime never did something memorable and was full of bullshit. After watching XYZ? Bullshit is still there, but they put some sense into it (although fuck Serena, she's more useless than the 6 year old girl)
>>
>>30604846
I think he is the best, but not for what team he has ingame.
But because he created a social media that allowed him to spy all the trainers and eliminate them when they were dangerous for his plans.
Also because the whole idea of a brainwashed army with powerful suits.

I think I like Lysandre more for what he represent, not for what he did ingame.
>>
>>30605000
Well, they certainly looked better than Plasma and Galactic. But I could use that same argument with, say, Giovanni. Not only did he have a mob following his every wishes, said mob stayed loyal and tried to get him back after 3 years of him staying awol. All evil leaders have that 'charm' in the pokemon games, even Ghetsis.

But you know what? I can't argue against trips. Grats on that anon.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.