[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would your younger self of age 10 play Sun/Moon differently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1480871857791.png (177KB, 856x637px) Image search: [Google]
1480871857791.png
177KB, 856x637px
How would your younger self of age 10 play Sun/Moon differently? How would your younger self deal with all those waifu mons in this latest generation?
>>
My theoretical younger self wouldn't know what a waifu is, and thus wouldn't see Tsareena any different from say, Shiinotic.
>>
>>30603731
My younger self would have played with the shitty male MC.
>>
>>30603731

Incineroar
>Ember
>Fire Fang
>Flamethrower
>Flare Blitz
>>
this >>30603802 and >>30603817
Also would probably be assblasted by lack of new megas because my taste was utter garbage back then.
>>
I was 9 when RS came out and while I thought May was cute I wouldn't want to play as an icky girl so probably this.
>>30603802

I would have picked Litten. My party would be full of shitmons I thought looked cool and would have never used actual good mons like Mimikyu. I would have spent all of my money on potions and status heals. I would use Taurus all the time.
>>
To start, obsessively reading the official guidebook for tips because I didn't know the Internet had everything. A lot of the things I used to do have sort of been made obsolete by the Exp. Share change in Gen VI. I used to obsessively try to keep my Pokemon in the same sort of level brackets (Starter at highest level, second favorite at second highest, three mid-levels, one lowest). Also, planning to grind a huge amount before the Elite Four; now I think I'd probably just go straight in and trust my own skill. Thinking stats don't matter and just giving Pokemon moves of a bunch of different types whether or not they actually had the right stats (e.g. Special moves on Physical Pokemon, etc.).
>>
File: 1477602206606.gif (585KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1477602206606.gif
585KB, 1000x1250px
As a kid I liked really pretty, girly Pokemon, so I probably would have picked Primarina instead of the borb and forced too many flowery grass and fairy types on my team. I'd also use the Eevee you got from the Nursery and keep Nebby on my team. UBs would probably scare the shit out of me and make me not want to play the Looker quest.

I'm not gay.
>>
>>30603970
You're pretty gay
>>
I wouldn't play it at all or know about waifufaggotry
>>
I'd pick Popplio just because it was the water starter despite it being hideous. If also use it pretty much exclusively.
>>
>>30603731
My younger self would have been a Karenfag that played with all new Pokemon.

Just like me now.
>>
>>30604182
Oops, the only exception would probably be this >>30603802

Except back when I was a younger you couldn't pick
>>
>>30603731
I would've cared way less about natures and IVs and whatnot. And my team's movesets would've been terrible. In other words, the same thing as my actual first time playing Pokemon.

Also, I wouldn't care about the waifus. When I was 10 I didn't even know what waifu meant.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>>30604328

That's one thing, when I was 10 I was all about dat Misty in her bathing suit and Claire. Seriously one of my earliest fapping memories is of imagining Claire.
>>
I wouldn't be able to because I died
>>
>>30603731
I'd just use Incineroar and probably never beat the game.
Not think much of it, because although I was already fapping to pokemon I am also gay
>>
>>30603731
Being the uncreative fuck he was, he would most likely trade the two starters he lacked with a friend, because they are the starters and you can't have a good team without the starters. He would also take in the regional bird because, well, it's the regional bird and you can't... yada yada yada you get the drill.

He would also be pretty disappointed that S/M features not enough new Pokémon for his taste, because the retard thought 'more is better' for too long a time.

Although not aware what a furry was at the time, at the age of 10 he was one for about 4 years already. (He had a huge crush on Maid Marian). The classic waifus (especially Gardevoir or now Tsareena) wouldn't have interested him though as their behaviour seems too human-like and humans (social behaviour, obszessive interest for utterly pointless shit) irritated the fuck out of him.
>>
>>30603731
Probably not much differently. I was pretty smart when I was 10, I'm pretty smart now.

I mean, it wouldn't have affected me much, but I can imagine for most people on this board it would have made them straighter
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.