[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we're getting a D/P remake this gen, that means next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Sinnoh_3DS.png (2MB, 1992x888px) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh_3DS.png
2MB, 1992x888px
If we're getting a D/P remake this gen, that means next gen we're getting a B/W remake. And that just seems a little ridiculous.

I still don't think we're in need/ready for a D/P remake. I honestly feel like they'd give us a Red 2/Blue 2 before revisiting 4th gen, especially with just how much Kanto was present in Sun and Moon
>>
only retards think we're getting DP remakes this gen
>>
DP will likely have remakes but not anytime soon and then nothing further after that. Games are only remade to exclude the Game Corner and other gambling aspects that are a no-no for kids games these days
>>
>>30603593
This
>>
only retards think we're getting a DP remake ever.

the only DP remakes you little underaged faggots will ever see is the video i made with your mom and dad.
>>
>>30603550
I think that Lillie's departure is setting us up for Kanto, or at least I hope so! But I don't think it would be anything like Red or Blue since it's been 20 years. They'd have to make a completely new story and rebuild the entire region aesthetically.
>>
>>30603550
If pokemon stars is real then no gen 4 remakes gen
>>
If Stars isn't just an standard enhanced port they may just give us Kanto as post-game there.
>>
>>30603550
Sapphire/Ruby was the last gen not available for DS, so i'm almost 99% sure they're done with remakes.
>>
>Lillie goes to Kanto
>MC is from Kanto
>Oak, Red and Blue have decently prominent appearances
>Kukui went through the Kanto League, goes on about how it's 'the real deal'
>His personal hero is Lance
>"How far away is Kanto?" "Oh, it's not that far, you could get there in a day!"

If there's any side game at all it's going to be Kanto oriented
>>
>>30603674
Force your Palm around your neck and Shadow Sneak into the nt imecx
>>
>>30603797

But the 3DS is near done itself, which could mean the end of the DS line altogether

Whatever is next, whether it's the Switch or a new handheld would mean they'd have the excuse of a new platform to start making remakes for
>>
>>30603803
SM sequels featuring both Alola and Kanto. Be it new entries or a DLC expansion.

It'll either be titled Solar Eclipse and Lunar Eclipse or Radiant Sun and Full Moon.
>>
>>30603903
I forgot to mention Chaos and Order are probably contenders as well with Necrozma vs Zygarde.
>>
>>30603550
There is a Kanto game in development for the Switch. However, it will be released some time around 2020. It will be an entirely new way to experience Pokémon as the graphics and ways to traverse Kanto are being re-vamped. 2017 will see the release of Pokémon ''Stars" -- this is a Switch port using a better version of the current game engine. 2018-2019 will see the release of Generation 4 Remakes/Sequels for the 3DS. These will be the last games on the console and are also already in development. The situation with the Gen 4 remakes is somewhat similar to that of Black and White's and their sequels' release on the DS despite the debut of the 3DS. Supposedly, remakes will be made until we reach the 6th Gen games. The initial plan after releasing X and Y was to remake all games that released prior to the Pokémon Bank system that have not already received remakes and re-release the Gen 1 games. However, popular demand, the success of Pokémon Go, and the launch of the new console spurred the development of the Kanto game. The 5th Gen remakes and Generation 8 games are planned for the Switch and will use the new engine that debuts in the Kanto Switch game. Again though, the 5th Generation remakes may be scrapped.
>>
>>30604389
>someone took the time to write this up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.