[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Beat elite 4 and become champion >Long as fuck cutscene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: bruh.png (29KB, 198x139px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
29KB, 198x139px
>Beat elite 4 and become champion
>Long as fuck cutscene celebration
>ABSOLUTELY NO MOMENT TO SAVE THE GAME AFTERWARD
>Forced right into fight with Tapu koko
>Can't soft reset it and I'm stuck with whatever fucking shit nature I get

I am genuinely angry
>>
>>30601745
You don't have to catch it. You can kill it and catch it postgame
>>
>>30601745
If you kill it you can rematch it later
>>
You could've just knocked it out and fought it later.
>>
>>30601745
You know you can fight it later, right?
>>
If you run away or choose to kill tapu koko, you can just come back another time, touch the stone, and have another chance. You don't have to catch him then.
>>
>>30601745
You are genuinely retarded. You can defeat it and come back later.
>>
It's an entertaining cutscene, didn't really feel all that long.

Plus you can just run and rematch later.
>>
>he doesn't know

But I'll let you on a secret anon. You can faint it in that battle and it'll come back in the ruins next time so you can catch it again later on.
>>
>>30601784
>>30601780
>>30601767
>>30601761
Not OP, but I agree with him. There was no insinuation that you're allowed to kill it and then come back later. If I'm not mistaken, this has never happened before. If you kill a special/legendary Pokemon, then it's gone for good. This is what we have been taught for almost 20 years.
Regardless, they really should have let you save the game. One, to prepare, and two, to break the ridiculous length of the cutscenes.
>>
>>30601869
There are many legendaries you can kill and rematch.
>>
You're taking it way too seriously dude.
>>
>>30601869
Been a thing since gen 4. If you knock a legend out then they will reappear after completing the elite four again.
>>
>>30601869
every legendary since 4th or 5th gen has followed "beat e4 again and you can rematch it"
>>
>>30601937
Name three
>>
>>30601983
>>30601986
>>30601937
Well shit, guess you learn something new every day. Did not know this.
>>
If I knocked out Tapu Koko can I SR and sync for a good nature or will it be whatever it randomly was when I fought it originally?
>>
>>30602017
every legendary since black and white
>>
>>30602017
Giratina, Ho-Oh, Lugia
>>
>>30601869
>>30602026
Amazing how the people who've been claiming to have played the series the longest continually show they have no idea what they're talking about on /vp/. This gen is magical.
>>
File: 1432177625097.jpg (51KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
1432177625097.jpg
51KB, 532x800px
>>30602092
Yeah it'll have the exact same IVs and nature as the one you originally fought.

No that's fucking dumb why would you think that? I caught mine last night and was able to sync for timid and got good IVs in the important stats.
>>
>>30602233
>Amazing how the people who've been claiming to have played the series the longest continually show they have no idea what they're talking about on /vp/
Nice projection. The fact that I didn't know legendaries can now be re-battled in the event of KO'ing them proves nothing, it's a really minor detail. If anything, it just means that I'm adhering to an established set of rules that were there from the beginning, not wavering from them lest I suffer the consequences.
>>
>>30602352
Because the roaming pokemon all worked that way?
>>
I just about threw my 3ds into the trash before I found out that you could get a rematch post game. That's a long freakin time to go without a save. What was GF thinking?
>>
>>30602434

why are you so upset about being wrong?
>>
>>30602434
>can now be
Dude it's been a staple since the first DS title.
Heck it was the whole reason Turnback Cave existed, so you'd have a place to refight Giratina if you killed it, since you can't go back into the distortion world.
>>
>>30602352

I'm pretty sure the PID gets locked in Platinum so fainted legendaries will always have the same stats when they respawn.
>>
>>30602593
>Heck it was the whole reason Turnback Cave existed, so you'd have a place to refight Giratina if you killed it, since you can't go back into the distortion world.

You can revisit the distortion world though, that's you get Giratina's orb.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.