[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jesus fucking christ this is masked sina and dexio tier levels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: ROYAL BITCHASS NIGGA.jpg (372KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ROYAL BITCHASS NIGGA.jpg
372KB, 1280x960px
jesus fucking christ this is masked sina and dexio tier levels of shitposting I can't begin to comprehend

THE GAME DOESN'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE THIS MOTHERFUCKER'S ALTER EGO
>>
>>30599929
Masked Royal gave it to the professor as a gift
>>
His wife is a big fan so of course she bought a replica mask.

do you think she makes him wear it when they fug?
>>
>>30599929
Kukui's such a big fan of the Masked Royal, but he doesn't even realize that his wife IS the masked royal, it's crazy.
>>
im sorry but im going to have to contact the authorities and have your 4chan account permabanned
>>
>>30599929
That is an officially licensed Masked Royal (tm) Mask owned by Kukui because the Masked Royal is his brother and he is very supportive of him.
>>
he's just holding on to it
>>
>>30599967
This.
How can you be so dense?
>>
Awww Kukui is a Masked Royal fan. No wonder he's so muscular. He wants to be like his idol. That's kinda adorable.
No wonder Burnet likes him
>>
Well the main story is over, it's the perfect time to reveal Rockruff's secret identity.
>>
>>30599929
Uh, hello? That's obviously the mask Kukui said he'd return, he just kept it for himself.
>>
>>30599929
Masked Royal is Mozart. There, I said it. Both have "M" as a first letter, also there's an "A" and an "O". Coincidence? Hell no!
>>
>>30599929
He's just holding on to his brother's mask until he shows up for it
>>
>>30599929
FUCKING
YEAH SOMEBODY SAID IT
I swear, if nobody datamines and proves that the mask is just a model bodygroup, I'm gonna fucking nuke these greasy-ass shitposters
>>
>>30599929
I know right, Rockruff needs to hide his mask better
>>
>>30599929
>I don't know that you can buy replica masks
>>
>>30599929
...that's the point
>>
>>30599967
Could be this or they sell masks at the battle royal which you can't buy similar to the battle royal shirt you see on the left which you can't buy or wear.
>>
>>30600045
Fucking this.

I was so disappointed in him for stealing, but I appreciated GameFreak making him more complex. Being such a big fan of The Masked Royal that he'd steal his actual mask is an interesting character flaw.
>>
It's a meme you dip

Nobody is that fucking retarded
>>
>>30599929
Anon please don't tell me you think anyone is serious
>>
the non-mega universe has no z-moves, meaning kukui never looked into becoming a professor to study special moves, leaving him free to pursue his dream and become a wrestler
but one day his rival chokeslammed him into an ultra wormhole and he fell into the SM universe
so you're only half right, OP
>>
>>30600164
Reacting seriously towards a meme is a meme in itself
>>
Look at the Masked Royal's build.
Look at his skin colour.
And the Pokemon he used in the Royal battle.
He's clearly Kukui's twin.
>>
>>30600223
This is getting too deep
>>
>>30600223
Then i want to be the meme of the meme of the meme.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.