[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am Mr... Mr... I can’t remember... I am just the ashes left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1472430969430.png (64KB, 207x224px) Image search: [Google]
1472430969430.png
64KB, 207x224px
I am Mr... Mr... I can’t remember... I am just the ashes left behind... What remains when everything has been given...
I can’t remember any longer... Not how to get back home... Not anything about who I once was...
But in the depths of my memory, I can still see the form of that dear Pokémon... As hazy and distant as a mirage...
It looked...like the sun... My...Sol—
It looked...like the moon... My...Luna—
Ach!!!
Oh... Ohhhh... Yes...
That [VAR PKNAME(0001)] you journey with...
It’s been...30 years...but...
Solll...
Naaaah...
[~ 11]
A mysterious power began to emanate from your [VAR PKNAME(0001)]!
Oh... Ohhhhhh. OH!
I’ve remembered... I’ve remembered everything! How to return home at last... And who I am!
Thank you, [VAR PKNAME(0001)]... And do not worry. Those star pulses that you bestowed upon me 30 years ago have all been made safe. I entrusted them to a group of wonderful men.
Thank you, young [VAR GENDBR(00FF,0403)]manlady... I think I can go home now... Thanks to the power of your [VAR PKNAME(0001)].
Back to space!
Here... This is my thanks. I hope you will take it, without holding back, together with my thoughts and wishes.
I will never forget...the people of this world.
And now...I think I’ll see myself out.
Fare thee well!
Hm...? ... ... ...
That Pokémon you journey with... It is Sol... Solgaleo?
That Pokémon you journey with... It is Luna... Lunala?
No... That’s not it... It’s all wrong...
Where is it? The Pokémon that always protected me? That round body... That rugged form... Those sharp, burning eyes...
Where is it? The Pokémon that always held me close? That curved body... That perfect arc... Coming to the most exquisite points...
If only I could see it once more... I think...I might remember something...

>XY introduces Mr. Bonding
>ORAS shows how Mauville City old guys create Mr. Bonding fusing with "the powerless man"
>SM introduces the man blessed by Solrock/Lunatone who created the old guys in Hoenn

DEEPEST LORE
>>
what the fuck
>>
How is that possible SM happened 3 years after XY according to Dexio?
>>
>>30595491
the old man in the desert
>>
>>30595568
Oh wait, I didn't read properly. Old man made hoenn guys 30 years ago then came to SM.
>>
>>30595250
Where does this event happen?
>>
>>30595703
Haina desert
>>
>>30595250
What do you need to set this off? Solgaleo/Lunala?
>>
>>30596851
Solrock and Lunatone. Which you can't get yet without bank.
>>
>>30595250
Post screencap or GTFO.
>>
>>30597065
Are you retarded?
>>
>GF didn't include Solrock/Lunatone in the Alola dex just to make us wait for some shitty NPC's dialogue

Good job
>>
>>30598303
Probably for Stars.
January release to trade up pokemon, NPC hints at something, hype, then game.
>>
>>30598346

It doesn't hint at anything. It's just a reference to the O-Power guys.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.